CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The question is, who are gonna Formal and Enable team up with ?

If I had to guess something would be that Formal will join optic halo considering he is already in the optic house.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If I had to guess something would be that Formal will join optic halo considering he is already in the optic house.

fomal does not live at the optic house.

and who would Optic Halo drop?

Oh welp that changes everything. 

the $1 million dollar prize is for the Halo World Championship.

I think the HCS will have its own prize pool across the season right?

So theres potentially a lot of money to be made. Happy for the Halo pros.

Formal create Optic Halo Nation - Enable comes on board with Ola...and i can't think of a 4th..Legit?

I'm going to riding this hype all the way until h5 so if anybody is down to run hcs with me until then add me gt eeimaj

Well, Formal will aim for the first place, i dont think he can do it with Flamesword, ACe, Assault...but we might see completely new Optic Halo team.

I think we are getting ahead ourselves with Enable and Formal coming back to Halo.

CoD still has a bigger audience. Halo 5 still has to prove itself. And lets see what tomorrow's announcement for CoD eSports brings.

But i hope they do come back. they are very talented.

edit: nvm. Formal tweeted that we can count him in for sure....

Interested to see if EG will still dominate in Halo 5 and what roster changes will happen. 

I really, really hate to be a Debbie Downer but in a sense it may not matter how big the prize pools are if the player base isn't there ... I'm not sure how long Microsoft will keep pouring millions of dollars into H5 if the daily player population is 20k.  

If a title is already popular, esports can be a huge help for longevity ... Halo is still a big brand but mainly for campaign, not multiplayer (at this point in time).  I really hope that H5 arena actually delivers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I'm honest I can see the optic call of duty team doing decent in halo 5. If they put in the time who knows. No cod pro has ever committed to halo like we might see in the near future.

what a time to be alive

im still most skeptical about the mechanics of the game

but we will see i suppose

Living in the house doesn't mean they can't be on the team. For CoD, Formal, Karma, and Scump (moving in soon) don't live at the Optic house. For Halo, its only FS and Maniac in the house.

Gaming houses =/= being on a team. 

My dream OpTic Halo team(which won't happen cause Flamesword but meh) would definitely be Formal, Maniac, Ace, and Pistola.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My dream OpTic Halo team(which won't happen cause Flamesword but meh) would definitely be Formal, Maniac, Ace, and Pistola.

Enable in place of Ace

• Upvote (+1) 2

its kinda funny, if i was a lower tier pro in H2A i would almost be pissed about the announcement, so much talent will come back to halo and new talent will play the game seriously for the first time

pretty good chance some of these guys fall out of the pro scene as a result