CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just do not agree with Top Teams being decided via online matches.

We've seen so many prime examples of Pro teams being awful online, then really good on LAN (C9, CLG); and vice versa (WFX [not awful, but not as good], eX).

In the privacy of your own home nobody is gonna DQ you for failing a drug test. I would love it if competitive gaming was rid of adderall. It's just as stupid as people taking performance enhancing drugs in MMA and other professional sports.

I used to be a fan. I used to watch his Youtube videos all the time. But the way he thinks he's superior now he's with smite, smh. 

Gandhi has been a nonsensical, unfunny, hypocritical, idiotic douchebag for his entire life. His entire 'joke' for a whole year was saying 'IMAGINE????' with a funny face. I cannot believe anyone ever liked him. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Gandhi has been a nonsensical, unfunny, hypocritical, idiotic douchebag for his entire life. His entire 'joke' for a whole year was saying 'IMAGINE????' with a funny face. I cannot believe anyone ever liked him. 

He was somewhat ok during some of the AGL time, then when he got his smite job he became that "douchebag" (he wasn't perfect before then, but after that was when stopped following his stuff).

13 an hour, and assuming we would even get what cod players get right now for their league I would still rather have a steady and safe income.

Yeah winning isn't guaranteed (I mean they are EG, but still). Both a job and Halo is optimal. Now if HCS plays their players an actually salary like LCS then MAYBE... (but halo might not be there yet) 

Yeah winning isn't guaranteed (I mean they are EG, but still). Both a job and Halo is optimal. Now if HCS plays their players an actually salary like LCS then MAYBE... (but halo might not be there yet) 

Not even close, nor will it ever be

• Upvote (+1) 1

He was somewhat ok during some of the AGL time, then when he got his smite job he became that "douchebag" (he wasn't perfect before then, but after that was when stopped following his stuff).

Really, he was never 'ok'. But he liked halo and promoted it so people looked past his terrible personality (including me for a while, so I'm not hating). Go watch his old youtube videos if they still exist to see how he constantly makes contradictory statements and how he never once tells an actual joke. He was just an old guy who stuck around so we thought he was great. When in reality he has always been an awful person with awful opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Could you freaking not? I almost had a heart attack with that shit. 

3IVvSKc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sigh, why is it this shit has to happen EVERY TIME I'm studying for a major exam. 

Rampant refreshing of TB... It has begun...

LXItZ6Y.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gandhi is a fucking awesome dude. I enjoy his savage talks

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So seems like Heinz and aPG are staying on Denial and Chig and Mikwen are kicked off? That is what I get from Heinz's tweet. 

Hmmm, Chig and Mikwen should hit up Prototype and Str8 Sick.... then give a call to Fnatic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Think denial could offer Ninja a spot again?

not after Ninja and Mikwen had a falling out. Not sure where they stand. However they had some back and fourth before Season 2 finals.

Also surprised its Chig and Mikwen being kicked off Denial? Maybe the Denial Org learned of the team that APG and Heinz are forming and want to sponsor that team.

I felt that Chig and Mikwen were the 2 better players on Denial. 

Overall I am surprised any team would make changes at all. Its a new Halo game that's going to be very different. We are yet to see whose skill set transfers over to H5 the most effectively.

I asked chig he said he is still on Denial. I have no clue whats going on.

I guess it could be PR speak... nothing is official I guess. 

not after Ninja and Mikwen had a falling out. Not sure where they stand. However they had some back and fourth before Season 2 finals.

I asked Mikwen in his stream if Ninja and him were still at odds, he said they are all good now (they fixed things at one of the s2 events)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait, so... maybe... two teams representing Denial? Maybe?

Just as likely a second OpTic team at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So seems like Heinz and aPG are staying on Denial and Chig and Mikwen are kicked off? That is what I get from Heinz's tweet. 

Hmmm, Chig and Mikwen should hit up Prototype and Str8 Sick.... then give a call to Fnatic. 

I think it is more that because they haven't been released yet they have to say they are still on Denial.

I highly doubt there would be 2 Denial teams, and I doubt Hecz would let Formal be on a different brand/org. I'm not sure if that is in his control though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why can't Ghandi just go back to being irrelevant. I liked him that way.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I think it is more that because they haven't been released yet they have to say they are still on Denial.

I highly doubt there would be 2 Denial teams, and I doubt Hecz would let Formal be on a different brand/org. I'm not sure if that is in his control though.

Pretty sure this is what's going on.

Why can't Ghandi just go back to being irrelevant. I liked him that way.

if Gandhi is as relevant as a fart in the wind.