CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would bet a large amount of money on str8 not getting top 8. It's almost 2016 guys times change :/

Wrong. Everything old is still the best ever and things will stay the same forever and ever amen.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's almost 2016 guys times change :/

Ogre 2's still on a top 2 team.........................................But ya I wouldnt bet on Str8 getting top 8

• Downvote (-1) 1

Could str8 get top 8 if they put in the work? Yes, I would argue they have a higher chance over many other players/teams. Will they get there, ESPECIALLY without giving up whatever is happening in their lives? Probably not. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Does a few years difference in age make that big of a difference on a video game though? Especially with practice? I sort of get it if you're talking about reaction time but even then. It's a video game, not a sport where you can't play all of sudden cause your knees got old.

Thank you sir for the kind words!

And for the record, America is also a pretty spectacular place. Been there many times and always loved it.

I'm Swedish too and Sweden is way better than South Florida because the air is WAY more fresh and I just feel more motivated to get things done over there lol also the people are nicer over there. I go there every summer to visit family because they all live there. Half of them live in Stockholm and the other half live in Småland. However recently its taken a negative turn and I'm sure you know why. Still my favorite country and might be moving back soon after I get my Accounting degree but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Also the Swedish grass is so much softer.

ogre 2 is on a top 3 team with an 18,19, and 20 year old. All of which were like ages 10-13 when he was on final boss. Some fuckboi named lethul won 5 events in a row. COD is what halo wants to be not the other way around. Obama. Times change, ogres stay the same though.

Times change, Ogre 2 still remains in the top spots. Nothing changes. 

today is the best day ever. 

When @@mediabrute came out with all the team logo, i asked for a special request for Str8 Rippin, for nostalgia purposes. I never would have thought the name would come out of retirement. Quick mediabrute, make a Final Boss one! lol

Mikwen

twitch.tv/imikwen

• photo-589.jpg?_r=1439501572
  • Pro Player

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:23 AM

Dreamer, on 14 Jun 2015 - 11:47 PM, said:snapback.png

regardless of all the rule chat, nothing makes me happier than ninja beating mikwen. 

Str8 returning?   :kappa:

WHO IS LAUGHING NOW!!!!!! @Mikwen  :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe Crowd Pleasers will be under Justus. The other day the Justus twitter tweeted out Nemassist's and Commonly's streams. 

Those guys could be apart of the "stream team" not the actual pro team. The tweet is formatted differently than the others from what I have seen from quickly looking.  So that may of been a quick tweet or who knows.  CP is a pretty solid squad, I hope Justus picks them up. The more good orgs we have in Halo the better :)

I don't see anything good about this t2 hype train besides a washed up ego machine that will place low at events and not practice. Nostalgia is a mf

I doubt he's back for the love of the game or community. He wants a share of the 2million.

Anyone who has talent like T2 would be stupid not to practice and take home as much of the 2mill as possible.

• Upvote (+1) 3

#intel  :kappa:

Stats

Do you know what rank he is?

Is he dropping them numbers against scrubs or is he a high Onyx or?

Either way im surprised. Ive had extented breaks from gaming in the past and I never came back to a 0.3KD form. And T2 is actually talented im not  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you know what rank he is?

Is he dropping them numbers against scrubs or is he a high Onyx or?

Either way im surprised. Ive had extented breaks from gaming in the past and I never came back to a 0.3KD form. And T2 is actually talented im not  :wutface:

he was diamond 1 with 39% accuracy when i played him