CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ehh you sure? I just checked and they're definitely doing worse--not particuarly bad though. I mean the clickbait title of Dropped from OpTic was popular but all gameplay videos are definitely less. Also, his whole channel revolves around baiting titles to get views... Not really a fair comparison when it's working.

My bad I just looked at his last gameplay video, the Close But No Cigar one, and assumed he was still getting around the same views as a few months ago. Didn't actually look at all his videos view count.

how is t2 going to be playing halo 5 from prison 

They released him on the condition he wins the HWC Finals.

So he'll be back there in about 4 months.

IP6Ybgl.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not sure how many around the scene now have seen this, but this segment on MTV was big for MLG/Competitive Halo years ago, I know it's easy to crack jokes but if he did return to play seriously it would be cool to see again. With the prize pool I expected a lot more to be honest.

This is how so many players found out about MLG, myself included. Been a Str8 Ripping fan ever since.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Some good Halo talk this episode:

Formal going in on Maniac for a bit in the video :P

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

l8 smh

Didn't watch the one he just linked, but I'm assuming it's the new episode that was released today, so not late.

I'm not really a T2 fan at all, but I am glad he might be making a return. He's basically an OG, a part of Competitive Halo history. He was very mainstream for the time and really helped bring exposure to Halo. I don't think he's going to be winning anytime soon, but who knows. New game.

If Walshy came back, if Ogre1 came back, if any of the older names came back, I'd be just as hyped. This is the biggest prize pool in Halos history, so I think it's only fitting.

10 pages later...........................

t2 has me fucking blocked on twitter and banned on twitch................

for asking him why he was wearing a hat inside.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So he banned you for being a troll?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Thug lyfe yo  :kappa:

maybe stop being a pro dick rider  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 14

So is this Crowd Pleasers bubu dubu, Commonly FLYS, HCS Prototype, Nemassist MN? If so do they have a team logo?

Who is this going to be Arkanum JS, eLevate Randa, RyaNoob Nerds, Shooter WFX?

So is this Crowd Pleasers bubu dubu, Commonly FLYS, HCS Prototype, Nemassist MN? If so do they have a team logo?

I think that team will be WFX most likely, unless im missing something

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is this Crowd Pleasers bubu dubu, Commonly FLYS, HCS Prototype, Nemassist MN? If so do they have a team logo?

Rumour is Str8 Sick turned down Crowd Pleasers for T2.

Maybe Commonly can confirm?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe Crowd Pleasers will be under Justus. The other day the Justus twitter tweeted out Nemassist's and Commonly's streams. 

The T2 doubters in full effect I see. I love ya lethul, but I won't doubt T2 ever. If he plays he might not be the best player in the game but I doubt with practice he would be bad and could easily see a decent team with him getting into top 8. Lets be real Ogre2 isn't the same player he was either, but he's making plays against you young bucks.

T2 played and placed better then I thought they would in H2A. Just don't pick up Naded, hated him on that team.

I had a feeling this was going to happen when I saw him on a newegg show with these two female hosts talking about H5 and the potential, they asked him about possible return of STR8 and he was sort of sketchy with the answer. I'll definitely be cheering for them one way or another.

Also, I bet T2 has played less then a few days, give him some time. Bet he is better than 3/4th of Optic already. Kappa

h2a was slow and a lot more catering to older halo play styles, just the basics of halo were what you needed to do to succeed, h5 is different. Str8 was pretty bad in h2a and h5 would just be a decrease in performance with any roster that they could throw together. Also there are a lot more above average teams that will fill the pool of 5-12 than there were in h2a. I would bet a large amount of money on str8 not getting top 8. It's almost 2016 guys times change :/
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Really interested to see what hysteria will do. Have watched him a lot and he's pretty good at h5 and could be a solid pickup for some team