CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just wanted to let everyone know that me and a group of other friends ran into T2 and Str8 Sick in arena tonight. I do not know if this means anything, but I am glad to see T2 play again, although he was straight average at this game and Str8 Sick carried him lol.

H2A was such a mess i can see why he said screw it, But with all the money on the line for just being on a top 8 team i can see him coming back for one more run perhaps.

Is that the BulletZ from NJ?

No, this guy is "I Dodge Bullets". He's from Georgia. He's infamous for sitting back and relaxing against Evil Geniuses. 

*Somewhat* hilarious/ironic that members of the forum will bash on Maniac/OpTiC for putting in a lot of time grinding YouTube and not playing the game enough... and then criticize Naded for grinding the game and chiding him for not having more work ethic on YouTube  :lxthul:

a smart balance would be best. [the nadeshot way] but i dont see the irony or comedy in people on these forums having different opinions...what am i missing? im just not very critical of other people - other fans are just harsh af towards who they follow, lol.

Just wanna give a quick shoutout to @@T0rM3nTeD for being awesome and putting up summaries of scrims/latter matches and links to stats. Keep it up dude, I know the community thanks you a ton for the dedication you're putting into tracking all of this stuff!

• Upvote (+1) 5

On an interesting note, today's HWC online tournament currently has 719 teams signed up (tournament has a cap of 512 teams allowed to compete)

:weback: ??

• Upvote (+1) 2

On an interesting note, today's HWC online tournament currently has 719 teams signed up (tournament has a cap of 512 teams allowed to compete)

:weback: ??

Which tournament is that? The Scuf Cup has 16 and the GB 4v4 has 120ish.

On other regions, they have removed Taiwan and Korea having their own qualifiers, and just made it a general Asia tournament. China still has its own tournaments for some reason.

Mexico has 60 on their ladder

LAN has 4, LAS has two.

None for Middle east
Two for South Africa.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would love to see T2 back in the scene. Could put together a pretty good team from all the F/As floating around. And he's always learned new games pretty quickly. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would love to see T2 back in the scene. Could put together a pretty good team from all the F/As floating around. And he's always learned new games pretty quickly. 

Implying he's not just gonna go after Legit, Str8 Sick, and someone else he's teamed with in the past and pray it works.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Implying he's not just gonna go after Legit, Str8 Sick, and someone else he's teamed with in the past and pray it works.

True dat, though I can't think of a fourth F/A that's played with him before. Cpt. Anarchy? 

Woah, 720 teams signed up. Are they just not gonna let 200 teams not play or..? :wutface:

these tournaments requires teams to check-in the day of the tournament. This prevents no shows and you can't check in if you're roster isn't complete.

these tournaments requires teams to check-in the day of the tournament. This prevents no shows and you can't check in if you're roster isn't complete.

Who are you playing with as a fourth for this tournament? Or is it still undecided?

dude man f u zeke

• Upvote (+1) 6

Oh right, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

And hey, it's you. You carried me in breakout the other day with Devin and someone  :ghost:  :ghost:

"We need to grow the scene" -che chou 2015

Probably because he knows nothing outside of NA, and very little inside of NA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably because he knows nothing outside of NA, and very little inside of NA.

His favorite team was str8 carbon and his favorite player was welshy 2!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Am I the only one who does not want T2 to come back?

ONLY because of how negative and cranky he got during H2A. He said a lot of bad things about the game and players in HCS. He was just a negative image for Halo at that time.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Why isn't the halo twitch channel hosting this stream, or the hcs twitter tweeting it, or the halo twitter?

"We need to grow the scene" -che chou 2015

They don't really tweet out/support things outside the official HCS umbrella (MLG,ESL, Gfinity, YT Gaming) now from what I've seen, like I get it but it's kinda a cop out when you want to talk about growing the scene though.

Oh well, the more tournaments the better.

His favorite team was str8 carbon and his favorite player was welshy 2!

I miss Vegetta on Team 2D.

• Upvote (+1) 1