CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anybody want to play some GB's for some points? We need 1.

Eh? Eh? Eh?

Also, Notorious from the GB team that got disbanded for cheating messaged me saying "Hope you dont go to HCS"

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can someone quote me with that penguin strafe on Cratos??? I saw it a few days ago but can't seem to find which page its on... 

we won strongholds eden 100-23, series was 8-8

Typo, and corrected. Would have been correct when I added it to my database because I have to manually enter scores for each team and then player stats. Post is correct now too, though. Thanks.

That's what I get for playing my placement matches in Breakout arena with friends while drinking and trying to update your scrims :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So how good is Noble, cuz they seem pretty sick and did beat nV but it was just 2 games

Hard to tell until they start scrimming some top teams when Devon's internet gets fixed. They look promising though.

Just waiting for Crowd Pleasers to try Ryanoob as their fourth... WFX hasn't been doing so hot, and know Ryanoob has explored other options.

So Ive been out the loop of the whole halo competitive scene. Why are there radars, plasma rifles, AR starts and fuel rod cannons on competitive maps? 

These things werent in the past, so why now? Kinda makes the game noobie. Especially with how good literally every gun in this game is.

*Somewhat* hilarious/ironic that members of the forum will bash on Maniac/OpTiC for putting in a lot of time grinding YouTube and not playing the game enough... and then criticize Naded for grinding the game and chiding him for not having more work ethic on YouTube :lxthul:

I kind of agree, but Maniac's content is mostly not Halo related, where Naded's is. We want Halo to grow ultimately. I support both, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats what im saying, OpTic should have hit him up imo

Clash of clans 16 second clip saying united we stand?

Am I missing something?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just wanted to let everyone know that me and a group of other friends ran into T2 and Str8 Sick in arena tonight. I do not know if this means anything, but I am glad to see T2 play again, although he was straight average at this game and Str8 Sick carried him lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just wanted to let everyone know that me and a group of other friends ran into T2 and Str8 Sick in arena tonight. I do not know if this means anything, but I am glad to see T2 play again, although he was straight average at this game and Str8 Sick carried him lol.

*str8 average.

That's amazing. I'd love to see him come back to the game. Who knows what we will see in the next couple weeks. These teams have to solidify sometime.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Ive been out the loop of the whole halo competitive scene. Why are there radars, plasma rifles, AR starts and fuel rod cannons on competitive maps? 

These things werent in the past, so why now? Kinda makes the game noobie. Especially with how good literally every gun in this game is.

LOL great question