CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If anybody was curious following my rants the other day regarding kids disputing Gamebattles with fake proof.

The 39-1 Doubles team that photoshopped their results onto the scorecard reporting they won 2-1 has been disbanded AND the players were banned from Gamebattles for submitting fraudulent proof.

Moral of the story? If you're going to photoshop proof, make sure you dont forget to change BOTH maps on your proof.

https://gyazo.com/aa69c54d61fdcf472ba47b1572542fdb

:wutface:

Awesome! Matched them in breakout the other day had to shit on them for ya and they ended up quitting out like the nerds they are. Whatever makes them sleep at night. 

I also beat another guy I think his gamertag is enraved or something like that and he quits out every time he is about to lose so his stats on Halo show his win% as 100%. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He mentioned in his vlog from around then that hes taking this tournament incredibly seriously. He says hes put in such a stupid amount of grind time because this is his path. He chose to do gaming, and hes promised himself hes gonna make it work. Apparently hes just been grinding like crazy learning the dynamics of the game etc to become the best he can because he wants a chunk of that prizepool. Halo will likely not get another prizepool this huge, so he has to do what he can to get a chunk of it.

After playing Allegiance on the ladder yesterday i can account to this, Naded's movement around the map is the best i've seen he thruster slides everywhere and his abuse of some of the weapons is nerdy as hell (using rail for splash damage for example) can definitely tell he's been grinding 

Don't think this was ever posted, but Orbit has acquired a Halo team. Valen is competing now (he used to cast).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't think this was ever posted, but Orbit has acquired a Halo team. Valen is competing now (he used to cast).

I love all those guys, very close with all of them. Valen and I teamed for the first AGL and MLG Raleigh 2011. He competed in Halo 3 and was on The Fun Police for 4 Reach events. He has many high placings in Halo 4 and Reach. I think they'll do really well. 

This is the type of stuff that makes me wanna do drugs

Bro EG is washed just admit it. It's probably all the pizza you've been ordering from pizza.gg/sellout.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is the type of stuff that makes me wanna do drugs 

my goal all along

I got your back fam

• Downvote (-1) 1

CLG just beat EG 3-0 on coliseum flag

These EG v CLG scrims are so intense to watch. Love it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG beats CLG 50-48 Truth team slayer

Competitive stronghold kinda losing my interest. Kinda wonder why they dont add oddball or even KOTH.

Reiku in Snipedowns chat trying to get people banned :lxthul: I thought he hated competitive halo?

Hearing him talk about role play while playing Warzone is far more interesting

• Upvote (+1) 3

Logo better be a place holder holy shit

I love all those guys, very close with all of them. Valen and I teamed for the first AGL and MLG Raleigh 2011. He competed in Halo 3 and was on The Fun Police for 4 Reach events. He has many high placings in Halo 4 and Reach. I think they'll do really well. 

Is that the BulletZ from NJ?

don't you mean 8-7 

There was an empire slayer game after that which wasn't added, 8-8 final score. Don't question me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

There was an empire slayer game after that which wasn't added, 8-8 final score. Don't question me. 

I was trying to give you the win :/