CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I always questioned this on LAN at LoL and Dota2 events. Is it just simply a switch to turn off the delay? Not sure why we can't have these settings implemented as easily on consoles. Isn't it more complex on PC than console? So many questions. So much dad halo.

PC games usually have direct spectator access to the game for the tournament spectator/s then a relay of the game goes out on a delay for the general public if they're watching in client. It has never been easier on consoles.

PC games usually have direct spectator access to the game for the tournament spectator/s then a relay of the game goes out on a delay for the general public if they're watching in client. It has never been easier on consoles.

But it can be, consoles  are now running x86 architecture, it would not be AS HARD honestly(considering COD has it almost perfectly).

But it can be, consoles  are now running x86 architecture, it would not be AS HARD honestly(considering COD has it almost perfectly).

This is the type of answer I was looking for! Like honestly, what the f gives? 

EG wtfffffff

They definitely need some more team practice

They were taking about it on stream a few nights ago, they wanted to sign up for the beyond 4v4. They were going to see if lethul could get off work, think he said he thinks he can. I assume if he can't they might sub someone.

Tournament times don't really fit schedules for us that have jobs and/or careers. Plus timezone issues of course.

If so, then I really wonder what was going on when they scrimped clg. It was only close because they took both breakout games and some games they just had no direction and teamwork was off. They got spanked. It was like they were unsure of their strats and what each of them was supposed to do.

I honestly wonder if we were watching the same scrim series. Several of the games were extremely close and each team seemed to be trading wins every other match. It was a really even series.

CLG won a breakout game as well so that's not the only reason the series was close. Without Breakout the series would have been 9-8 in CLG's favor which is still really close especially when you consider one of CLG's wins was a strongholds game they won by 2 points(not saying that game shouldn't count just that it could have gone to either team really).

Also for every game EG looked off they had another match where they looked on top of their game where their teamwork was looking great and everything was clicking. Just goes to show how close EG and CLG were in that series.   

I honestly wonder if we were watching the same scrim series. Several of the games were extremely close and each team seemed to be trading wins every other match. It was a really even series.

CLG won a breakout game as well so that's not the only reason the series was close. Without Breakout the series would have been 9-8 in CLG's favor which is still really close especially when you consider one of CLG's wins was a strongholds game they won by 2 points(not saying that game shouldn't count just that it could have gone to either team really).

Also for every game EG looked off they had another match where they looked on top of their game where their teamwork was looking great and everything was clicking. Just goes to show how close EG and CLG were in that series.

Go back and watch snipedowns twitch archive of the rig game. They were struggling a few games.

They were taking about it on stream a few nights ago, they wanted to sign up for the beyond 4v4. They were going to see if lethul could get off work, think he said he thinks he can. I assume if he can't they might sub someone.

Tournament times don't really fit schedules for us that have jobs and/or careers. Plus timezone issues of course.

In 2016 we are going to switch to weekends if possible. I was told there was going to be some type of official league / cups again every weekend from multiple "legit" people but it ended up never happening I guess.

Also it looks like EG just signed up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Reality check has 1000 points? They're playing it pretty smart right now.

Like that guy said, Lennox? He said people should really play ladders more. Seems like RC is taking full advantage of it. Good for these guys
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Go back and watch snipedowns twitch archive of the rig game. They were struggling a few games.

I already acknowledged they were struggling a few games but you're making it seem like they were struggling the entire series against CLG and were getting smacked which is simply not true. Go back and watch their matches on Rig strongholds, Empire slayer, Regret slayer, and truth flag. EG was killing it in those games. That's not even to mention all the other games that were dead even too.   

Has it all ready been announced that the HWC finals will be in Columbus? Sorry if everyone all ready knows just saw a couple posts where people were hoping it'd be near them.

I already acknowledged they were struggling a few games but you're making it seem like they were struggling the entire series against CLG and were getting smacked which is simply not true. Go back and watch their matches on Rig strongholds, Empire slayer, Regret slayer, and truth flag. EG was killing it in those games. That's not even to mention all the other games that were dead even too.   

Yeah it was a pretty even series. CLG only had a slight edge on them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just noticed @@Naded hasn't streamed since December 3rd... Wonder why? Anybody know what's going on with him?

From his VLOG where he stated he'd VLOG every day, it sounded like streaming had become a chore for him. Honestly seems like he just didn't want to do it anymore. I'm sure he'll do it again at some point and get addicted to it again, but he needed a break. At least it seemed like it from what he was saying.

Just noticed @@Naded hasn't streamed since December 3rd... Wonder why? Anybody know what's going on with him?

He mentioned in his vlog from around then that hes taking this tournament incredibly seriously. He says hes put in such a stupid amount of grind time because this is his path. He chose to do gaming, and hes promised himself hes gonna make it work. Apparently hes just been grinding like crazy learning the dynamics of the game etc to become the best he can because he wants a chunk of that prizepool. Halo will likely not get another prizepool this huge, so he has to do what he can to get a chunk of it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He mentioned in his vlog from around then that hes taking this tournament incredibly seriously. He says hes put in such a stupid amount of grind time because this is his path. He chose to do gaming, and hes promised himself hes gonna make it work. Apparently hes just been grinding like crazy learning the dynamics of the game etc to become the best he can because he wants a chunk of that prizepool. Halo will likely not get another prizepool this huge, so he has to do what he can to get a chunk of it.

There is irony here. He had a huge window of opportunity in these past 3 months that he might never see again.

Noble Halo 5 Preseason Stats

Contra:

94z7gzt.png

Penguin:

q4GhizP.png

Rayne:

AJ11Ft2.png

FilthyG was dropped from Noble. He was #42 on Total K/D (0.866) and #38 on Total KA/D (1.464)

PreDevonator was not a part of Noble during Preseason. Stats not recorded.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There is irony here. He had a huge window of opportunity in these past 3 months that he might never see again.

Well he has 600+ Subs, so he still makes $50 dollars a day not even streaming from his subs, therefore he has not streamed in 10days $500 is not too shabby. 

From his VLOG where he stated he'd VLOG every day, it sounded like streaming had become a chore for him. Honestly seems like he just didn't want to do it anymore. I'm sure he'll do it again at some point and get addicted to it again, but he needed a break. At least it seemed like it from what he was saying.

Ah I see, haven't checked his VLOG yet! That's a bummer, really enjoyed watching him stream.

I don't blame him for doing that, it makes sense to only focus on getting better. The problem with him is he can grind all he wants, he won't get a lot of money until he's on a good team. As of now, there are four really good teams. It will be tough to place top 4 to get the higher percentage of the prize pool. But I remember somebody said AG is looking better so I'm happy for him! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well he has 600+ Subs, so he still makes $50 dollars a day not even streaming from his subs, therefore he has not streamed in 10days $500 is not too shabby. 

Yeah not bad but a little bit of work ethic on youtube goes a LONG way.