CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

can i ask why? He has looked solid in his scrims.

From what I've seen he's still making a lot of the stupid pushes/challenges.

Isn't Regionals pool play and the top 2 teams from each pool are the ones who qualify for HWC?

Yes. Online Qualifier is single elimination but Regionals is pool play like you said.

I am pretty keen to watch a live Halo 5 event, if the crowd can get excited and loud it could swing things around. I've noticed that other than France, the CoD community all seem to be terrified of cheering or chanting, hopefully the events with a live audience are enjoyable. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just putting this out here...

Stellur won our 2v2 in November and just won another one of our 2v2 events tonight. Both times against big names and great players. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Still think Ninja is/will hold liquid back.

From what I've seen he's still making a lot of the stupid pushes/challenges.

Will need more evidence considering in the first Go4Halo cup with full rosters Liquid won, beating EG in the finals. 

Scrims as you have heard, need to be taken with a grain of salt. Especially since in tournament (the cup) his aggressive play style didn't hurt the team.

We will see how everyone is managing on the 20th iirc. The new CLG looks exciting and now that everyone has a bit more practice, it will be a fun watch!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty*

No idea where you fools came from, but you are pretty good at vid games.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think Ninja hurts TL at all, yeah he still pushes but his team seems to play around it and in this game he can make those pushes pay off with his individual skill. There is a clip floating around of him pushing a base on Fathom, getting a triple kill and pulling the flag for a cap.

• Upvote (+1) 5

No idea where you fools came from, but you are pretty good at vid games.

AGL  :kappa:

I am pretty keen to watch a live Halo 5 event, if the crowd can get excited and loud it could swing things around. I've noticed that other than France, the CoD community all seem to be terrified of cheering or chanting, hopefully the events with a live audience are enjoyable. 

The NA Regionals will be tiny [200 spectators max], not sure about the main event. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The NA Regionals will be tiny [200 spectators max], not sure about the main event. 

Really hope they find a way to have more spectators for the LANs, thats such a small number of spectators...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really hope they find a way to have more spectators for the LANs, thats such a small number of spectators...

It's cost effective. The stream is key. Once Halo gets a lot of momentum behind it we will see huge arenas sold out but for now this is what we got.

Once Halo gets a lot of momentum behind it we will see huge arenas sold out but for now this is what we got.

Sure

Its because its in their studio. Purpose is more for production than the spectator experienc

Oh good, another optimist! We need more of those around here.

I know which opinion is more likely to happen, but sure, lets just pretend we are selling out arenas when this "momentum" picks up.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord?
Oh Lord

Well, if you told me i was getting dropped

I would not lend a hand
I've seen your org before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am

Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord

And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord

Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord?

Oh Lord

Well, if you told me i was getting dropped

I would not lend a hand

I've seen your org before my friend

But I don't know if you know who I am

Well, I was there and I saw what you did

I saw it with my own two eyes

So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been

It's all been a pack of lies

Just wanted to put this out there. These are 343's and MLG's tournaments. If the pros and the community make it known about how bad Best of 3 and Single Elimination are, they very well could change it.

Everything is subject to change until the day of.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just wanted to put this out there. These are 343's and MLG's tournaments. If the pros and the community make it known about how bad Best of 3 and Single Elimination are, they very well could change it.

Everything is subject to change until the day of.

I don't really mind single elimination to be honest so long as the series are bo5 so there's more chance of the better team advancing. Single elim makes every game matter.