CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What is Stellur's competitive history? I don't think I'd ever heard of him prior to H5

Welp, out of all the players they could of picked they pick up Stellur.... Not sure how I like it. I guess use the veterans lan experience and mold him into a better player?

It's still so early to make any judgements. Easy to recognize talent but impossible to judge how teams will perform at events. I'm excited that up and comers are being given a shot on top teams. Makes it all that more interesting

• Upvote (+1) 3

What is Stellur's competitive history? I don't think I'd ever heard of him prior to H5

i only remember him from halo 4, when he would match pros during the ffa championship thing going on

Well, Stellur is kinda like Spartan when he first got picked up.  I know Spartan did well during the AGL days and now look where he is at now. IIRC Flamesword picked up Spartan and ran with him for a little while back in H4. Not sure how well Stellur did during that time and how he is doing now.

It's still so early to make any judgements. Easy to recognize talent but impossible to judge how teams will perform at events. I'm excited that up and comers are being given a shot on top teams. Makes it all that more interesting

I my opinion too quickly. Thanks for bringing me back lol. 

I just want to see Optic to do well. Hopefully Stellur will be the next cog in their team machine and get all the gears turning. Get that grind on, communication and grow as a team.

I know I'm late to the party, but radar needs to go...like...now.

Watching my first real/full scrim, and radar really changes the movement of the players in a bad way. The movement isn't as clean/professional because people are looking at the bottom left of the screen to figure out where to move next. It is actually really hard to watch with radar.

/endchildishcomplaining

stellur is the next formal

i dont know if you guys watched the vid but thats what flame said.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope Optic gets their shit together for the sake of the halo scene. There are always comments on flame's and Maniac's videos from Optic's cod fans saying how they're going to give halo following a shot to see how the optic team does.

Those people aren't going to stick around very long if optic keeps getting shit on.

EDIT: on the topic of formal did anyone see that vid on maniac's channel a few months ago of formal getting a killtastrophe in a Pit snipers game while he was visiting the optic house? Like literally came to visit and played some halo with Maniac and got that clip.

DOUBLE EDIT: Found it 

• Upvote (+1) 2