CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lol that's like saying any team is the real them because their coach isnt there dont be ridiculous dude.

I don't care that much about this game like you. I only care about the final result which actually matters. CLG, EG, and Tl are the top 3 right now and most likely the best prepared to win the 2 mil.

But even then i stand by my initial statement. Shit is common sense

He's doing something that needs to happen, making content for the scene, and he's doing a damn good job at it

• Upvote (+1) 7

He's doing something that needs to happen, making content for the scene, and he's doing a damn good job at it

Well yes he's doing a good job at what he's creating, but i still don't think its necessary. Many veteran players know what priorities they need on teams and what not which is why the changes happen. This guy just says the exact thing that happens a day later and ya'll think hes some prophet because he has eyes. 

Most of the shit happening in this community is well known and doesn't need that extra video just to announce it. Unless the video in sponsored and paid for through an org it has no place in the ordinary line up. Save that money to promote a video scene on ABC, NBC, ABC, MTV, VH1 or any other major network

• Downvote (-1) 10

Well yes he's doing a good job at what he's creating, but i still don't think its necessary. Many veteran players know what priorities they

need on teams and what not which is why the changes happen. This guy just says the exact thing that happens a day later and ya'll think hes some prophet because he has eyes.

Most of the shit happening in this community is well known and doesn't need that extra video just to announce it. Unless the video in sponsored and paid for through an org it has no place in the ordinary line up. Save that money to promote a video scene on ABC, NBC, ABC, MTV, VH1 or any other major network

Not everyone watching is a veteran player, there could be new people to the scene that could learn from the videos

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know FS said he would drop Mainic before assault but I see assault being dropped and stellur not getting signed and it being FS Mainic naded and Spartan

Well yes he's doing a good job at what he's creating, but i still don't think its necessary. Many veteran players know what priorities they need on teams and what not which is why the changes happen. This guy just says the exact thing that happens a day later and ya'll think hes some prophet because he has eyes. 

You sir, are an idiot.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not everyone watching is a veteran player, there could be new people to the scene that could learn from the videos

Almost all he said in that video can be applied to CoD, Counter Strike, LoL etc

• Downvote (-1) 4

If Cloud joins CP they'll be really solid.

Commonly sucks though  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I know FS said he would drop Mainic before assault but I see assault being dropped and stellur not getting signed and it being FS Mainic naded and Spartan

That is quite the reach you've got there.  :lxthul:

The ones that are just words on a website.  Where you have to read instead of pushing play.

LLS Okay

Duck is real

Lol that's like saying any team is the real them because their coach isnt there dont be ridiculous dude.

Towey is more to EG than any coach is to any other team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't like your videos because you literally point out the obvious. There's nothing informative in these

Edit: I'll take the neg point's w/e. He truly just does state the obvious shit we already know

agree, and then he adds a lot of analysis that vaguely sounds intelligent but doesn't actually apply to the players in question

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

nV scrimmed against the potential WFX team earlier tonight. Scores and stats below.

nV 15 - 5 WFX

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Truth, nV Wins 3-1

Game 2 - Strongholds The Rig, nV Wins 100-72

Game 3 - Capture the Flag Empire, nV Wins 3-0

Game 4 - Breakout Gambol, WFX Wins 5-0

Game 5 - Team Slayer Regret, WFX Wins 50-42

Game 6 - Capture the Flag Fathom, WFX Wins 3-1

Game 7 - Team Slayer Truth, nV Wins 50-49

Game 8 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, nV Wins 3-0

Game 9 - Strongholds Plaza, WFX Wins 100-57

Game 10 - Team Slayer The Rig, nV Wins 50-42

Game 11 - Strongholds Eden, nV Wins 100-27

Game 12 - Team Slayer Empire, nV Wins 50-44

Game 13 - Team Slayer Coliseum, nV Wins 50-45

Game 14 - Team Slayer Plaza, nV Wins 50-46

Game 15 - Strongholds Empire, nV Wins 100-41

Game 16 - Capture the Flag Fathom, nV Wins 3-0

Game 17 - Capture the Flag Truth, WFX Wins 3-1

Game 18 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, nV Wins 3-2

Game 19 - Strongholds Eden, nV Wins 100-81

Game 20 - Strongholds The Rig, nV Wins 100-75

Mikwen messaged me they won 21-5 in the series.

The postgame report must've failed to load a few times.

*Edit* Beaten by the man himself haha

No, it isn't. Trust me lol
  • Upvote (+1) 3

There was 6 more games that we won as well

They're not on Halo Tracker. I can only track what data is there.

• Upvote (+1) 1