CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It makes me sad that HWC is a single elim bracket with all the talent out there and the size of the prize pool. I want to see the top 12 US/Can teams and 1 or 2 teams from every other relevant region make it out to the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It makes me sad that HWC is a single elim bracket with all the talent out there and the size of the prize pool. I want to see the top 12 US/Can teams and 1 or 2 teams from every other relevant region make it out to the finals.

Bigger problem is the best of 3's in group play, that's just fucking ********.

Everyone keeps referring to nV as good, but havent they been getting absolutely dumped on thus far?

also, why would cratos leave when theyre winning sets against EG etc? thats crazy. Glad Cloud landed on his feet though.

They haven't been getting dumped on other than that one scrim with CLG. They beat EG 5-4 in scrims I believe but EG was playing pretty badly. They definitely have work to do though but most people (including me) tend to believe they'll end up as a top 4 team.

Cratos probably left as a career move, which is arguably stupid but understandable. I heard some people say he's getting a salary but I'm not sure. Also, teaming with Naded who is an established player might help his credibility for future teams. Mostly speculation, though.

Tell me who the 4 are so I can track the stats!

I love you so much for being willing to track so many players stats. You the real MVP. I really appreciate the hard work you do. :)
  • Upvote (+1) 3

New Allegiance team scrimming against new OpTic team. Scores and stats below.

Allegiance 8 - 0 OpTic

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Fathom, AE Wins 3-2

Game 2 - Team Slayer Eden, AE Wins 50-31

Game 3 - Strongholds Plaza, AE Wins 100-39

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, AE Wins 3-0

Game 5 - Team Slayer Regret, AE Wins 50-23

Game 6 - Strongholds The Rig, AE Wins 100-90

Game 7 - Capture the Flag Truth, AE Wins 3-1

Game 8 - Team Slayer Empire, AE Wins 50-29

Tell me who the 4 are so I can track the stats!

i dont know who the other 2 are on the mystery team. I think its the potential new WFX.

edit: I think DestinedWalk565 is FearItSelf and not sure about Dark Knightt SG

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No webcam is safe.

Explain why??

Many pros rarely stream gameplay and i can name many(snakebite, Mikwen, Pistola, El Town, Lunchbox  Hysteria, Victory X etc).Also i didn't provide a link to a stream. I just said they were free agents.

Finally settled on definition/framing for "Priority" as it pertains to Halo and pro player "roles"

I don't like your videos because you literally point out the obvious. There's nothing informative in these

Edit: I'll take the neg point's w/e. He truly just does state the obvious shit we already know

• Upvote (+1) 15
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Yeah, not gonna track it unless I know who all 4 are.

If one is fis, the other is probably victory

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure one of the two unknowns is Aries. He'd been playing everyday, until the third - which is when EG AlphaCabbage ran all those scrims. Just went dark that day on his normal account, only coming back when EG AlphaCabbage had stopped running that set of scrims/mm. 

I also don't think that Shooter is the other unknown. On the third, he was running games with eLevate & Spartan... at the same time the "mystery" team was playing.

Edit: Also don't think it's anyone from Triggers Down - they were running as a T03 on the third. Who the fuck could it be?

Pretty sure one of the two unknowns is Aries. He'd been playing everyday, until the third - which is when EG AlphaCabbage ran all those scrims. Just went dark that day on his normal account, only coming back when EG AlphaCabbage had stopped running that set of scrims/mm. 

I also don't think that Shooter is the other unknown. On the third, he was running games with eLevate & Spartan... at the same time the "mystery" team was playing.

I hope Aries gets on a good team. Can't explain why, just like the dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a shame Randa keeps getting fucked by these roster changes. He's put together two really good looking squads. Can't really blame Frosty or Unlegit though.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't like your videos because you literally point out the obvious. There's nothing informative in these

Edit: I'll take the neg point's w/e. He truly just does state the obvious shit we already know

If it's obvious to you, make content with what I'm missing.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If it's obvious to you, make content with what I'm missing.

I don't care that much about this game like you. I only care about the final result which actually matters. CLG, EG, and Tl are the top 3 right now and most likely the best prepared to win the 2 mil.

But even then i stand by my initial statement. Shit is common sense

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 18

I'm so happy Legit is looking to compete. Wish he could find a way onto Liquid, but then again I like the current roster a lot. We'll see.