CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Commonly just 360 railed Str8 Sick.   :walshy:

Crowd Pleasers still looking really solid with Cloud. Would love to see them scrim a top team; Goofy's squad isn't looking too strong.

yeah they look solid. but they are playing against a newly formed team that seems to be not good.

want to see how they do against the top tier teams : EG, CLG, nV, TL

I didn't see anyone mention this yet but Noble are running with Predevonator right now and they've already added him to their MLG roster. Him and Contra together is definitely something to look out for. 

Also Gooby and Str8 Sick are running games with Prototype and LifeStyle right now against CP

Noble just got a ton better, Predevonator instead of filthy is a major boost in my opinion. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Commonly break out player of the year calling it lol

he is good. however want to see how the team stacks up against better teams. they currently playing Goofy's squad and thats a weak team it seems.

Halo 5 might not be growing as much as we would like it to however, HCS has been growing pretty good imo. During H2A, we only had 8-9 teams everybody knew. With H5, we could have top 16 back since I have been seeing a lot of new players and new organizations. It really makes me excited and that is one good part of H5.

i dont think we are at top 16 yet. I think we have like 10 good teams, maybe 12.

• Upvote (+1) 1

he is good. however want to see how the team stacks up against better teams. they currently playing Goofy's squad and thats a weak team it seems.

i dont think we are at top 16 yet. I think we have like 10 good teams, maybe 12.

I agree with 10-12, that's why I said we COULD have top 16, that would be amazing to me.

Halo 5 might not be growing as much as we would like it to however, HCS has been growing pretty good imo. During H2A, we only had 8-9 teams everybody knew. With H5, we could have top 16 back since I have been seeing a lot of new players and new organizations. It really makes me excited and that is one good part of H5.

Yeah but in h2a, any of the top 6 teams could have won a tourney.  I find it hard to think that any team now will be able to take a series from the projected top 3 teams.  I hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Commonly just 360 railed Str8 Sick.   :walshy:

Crowd Pleasers still looking really solid with Cloud. Would love to see them scrim a top team; Goofy's squad isn't looking too strong.

They already beat EG

Yeah but in h2a, any of the top 6 teams could have won a tourney. I find it hard to think that any team now will be able to take a series from the projected top 3 teams. I hope I'm wrong.

During Season 2, I think it was only 3 teams. EG, CLG, and Denial. Everybody else were fighting for 4th spot.

So far, we have a really good top 4 teams, I sure hope more good teams could increase it to really good top 8 team not good top 3 teams like Season 2. :)

Yeah but in h2a, any of the top 6 teams could have won a tourney.  I find it hard to think that any team now will be able to take a series from the projected top 3 teams.  I hope I'm wrong.

no way any of the top 6 teams could have won in h2a. EG was way ahead. CLG and Denial were a behind as second tier team. And then you had the rest of teams 4-7 (Liquid, c9, optic,wfx) and then a big drop in skill

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not with the new roster tho

and EG is looking much better today. the scrims against CLG making them better as they figure things out.

the CLG-EG scrims have been a blast to watch

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG & EG are clearly 1 and 2 with lquid right behind in #3. This series is neck and neck right. 10-9 clg today. Combining yesterday 12-10 clg with alot of games being extremely close and could have gone either way.

Everyone keeps referring to nV as good, but havent they been getting absolutely dumped on thus far?

also, why would cratos leave when theyre winning sets against EG etc? thats crazy. Glad Cloud landed on his feet though.

I'm not sure if it has been posted yet, but Stellur is on Optic's GB roster and they have been playing ladder matches