CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

3 people have said this. But it's in-depth stats of every map and gametype broken down. There's a lot of numbers. There really isn't a way to not make it not 'noisy' or 'busy' since the image is dealing with numbers.

If you want it as a spreadsheet, Tormented has you covered. But this is for those who want the stats in a different way.

Its visually way too noisy.

There's a way to make all that data and stats much less painful on the eyes. Look at different fonts and colors first and go from there. Also, Google "Stat infographs", some great examples of busy, number/text heavy graphs that are much easier on the eyes.

If it's not already said though, we really appreciate the effort you put into this. We're just trying to give you some feedback to make it even better. Nothing personal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3 people have said this. But it's in-depth stats of every map and gametype broken down. There's a lot of numbers. There really isn't a way to not make it not 'noisy' or 'busy' since the image is dealing with numbers.

If you want it as a spreadsheet, Tormented has you covered. But this is for those who want the stats in a different way.

Aye, as a designer I agree with Vin. :)

You just need to space things out better and use less clashy fonts/colours.

Really though just space things out better.

Since were premiering things. Here's what I've been working on.

uLSkG5F.png

I'll be doing these for most of the players I have grabbed stats for.

Really really cool, just like people have said, work on the readability of it. I think the background needs to be toned down a bit for starts. But awesome work ;)

Here's the rest of Evil Geniuses.

LJYsctI.png

hdYfJab.png

4DCa76k.png

Will be making the rest and posting them in the coming days.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Maniac has been the worst player on OpTic so far IN H5, and Flame has been the best. Just correcting some misinformation. See stats page: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByIix9PAAQN0RVhZMGRSVl9JRFE/view?usp=docslist_api

Maniac was their best player in H2A, he hasn't really gotten motivated yet for Halo 5 it seems.  And while KDA is a pretty good indicator of skill, it's not everything, especially when most games played are objective.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I like how Cloud tweeted about how CLG's team change was ridiculous and they'll "continue to have the same problems as usual", and now they're the best in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Maniac was their best player in H2A, he hasn't really gotten motivated yet for Halo 5 it seems.  And while KDA is a pretty good indicator of skill, it's not everything, especially when most games played are objective.

I can help you out there then too ;)

Player stats stronghold - https://drive.google...sp=docslist_api
Player stats breakout - https://drive.google...sp=docslist_api

And I know this doesn't say everything, but it's been pretty clear to most who have watched the team that Maniac has been the weakest link IN H5. It's a different game. Maybe as he continues putting more time in he'll improve and become a top player again, but we'll see. I hope he does.

Lethul talking trash on Twitter to random AMs and then proceeds to get shit on by CLG  :lxthul:

-11 game 1

didn't see game 2

Made a questionable play Game 3 to lose SH on Plaza

Come on now Teej :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can help you out there then too ;)

Player stats stronghold - https://drive.google...sp=docslist_api
Player stats breakout - https://drive.google...sp=docslist_api

And I know this doesn't say everything, but it's been pretty clear to most who have watched the team that Maniac has been the weakest link IN H5. It's a different game. Maybe as he continues putting more time in he'll improve and become a top player again, but we'll see. I hope he does.

Yeah Maniac has struggled so far in Halo 5, no doubt about it.  But that is to be expected considering he didn't even know if he wanted to compete at the game and he hasn't played as much as his teammates.  He was still their top player in H2A at actual LAN tournaments so once he gets back into it he should be able to regain his form.

Lethul talking trash on Twitter to random AMs and then proceeds to get shit on by CLG :lxthul:

-11 game 1

didn't see game 2

Made a questionable play Game 3 to lose SH on Plaza

Come on now Teej :prayers:

If you're referring to his rail gun miss at the end of game 3, I don't think that was his fault. There were 3 guys in that hill, even if he hits that shot they still cap it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It isn't that, it's the colors from all the different map insets you have.  You've got colors from all the different maps, and it clutters the background graphic and draws the eye away from the numbers.

It's noisy.

• Upvote (+1) 3