CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey everyone,

Currently, I'm still a free agent coach. Not too sure which teams do or don't have coaches currently besides some of the obvious ones. Anyone know of teams that are still looking for one?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since were premiering things. Here's what I've been working on.

I'll be doing these for most of the players I have grabbed stats for.

Appreciate the stats, but this is visually very noisy.  Lots of contrast.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not surpised by goofy being dropped. Def am about str8 sick. Legit coming back is dope. Hopefully he doesnt go to optic lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

^ lol (edit)

Oh man. This makes me pretty hyped. Looking forward to seeing what he can do when he grinds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We need one of the pro teams to step up and not use their alt accounts to scrim on so the rest follow suite. Its getting kind of childish at this point. Unless im missing an aspect to running games with someone, why do they find it necessary to hide what theyre doing? People are gonna find out anyways.

We need one of the pro teams to step up and not use their alt accounts to scrim on so the rest follow suite. Its getting kind of childish at this point. Unless im missing an aspect to running games with someone, why do they find it necessary to hide what theyre doing? People are gonna find out anyways.

Majority of the time it's due to the player contracts.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just curious, where do you get your stats?

From HaloTracker. But I've included all matches of Top Players vs Top Players, not just scrims.

Well, except for the ones with secret tags that aren't known.

343 team with chig, wait for it

They were running last night. Neighbor destroying with shotty on Empire.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic still isn't announcing their 4th until a later video, because #content milk!

From HaloTracker. But I've included all matches of Top Players vs Top Players, not just scrims.

Well, except for the ones with secret tags that aren't known.

Gotcha. I was gonna say your numbers are nothing like mine but I only included when a full team is playing a full team. Makes sense why the numbers are different now.

Appreciate the stats, but this is visually very noisy.  Lots of contrast.

3 people have said this. But it's in-depth stats of every map and gametype broken down. There's a lot of numbers. There really isn't a way to not make it not 'noisy' or 'busy' since the image is dealing with numbers.

If you want it as a spreadsheet, Tormented has you covered. But this is for those who want the stats in a different way.

Wait didn't he also say it was a troll? What is going on!?

Snipedown was saying in stream that the cratos move isn't the only thing that happened. A lot more is gonna happen.

Still think people are placing way too much emphasis on online stats. Scrims are NOT about winning and doing your absolute best. They're about improving and learning new things.

On another note I think stats matter way less in Halo than in other FPS. For CTF and Stronghold it is literally all about impact kills which can't be measured through a stat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic still isn't announcing their 4th until a later video, because #content milk!

Haha i just made a tweet about this exact thing. They obviously have picked their fourth and have no reason not to say anything now. I can't take this team seriously. Unsubscribed from flame  :bravo: