CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 sick, goofy, prototype, Aries could be a solid team.

Guess it's good if they can grab another org into the scene.

GL to str8 and goofy. Wonder where everyone is gonna end up. Wish we could get some sort of roster lock soon. It's not a good look that teams constantly break up and orgs can't keep players. I get its business but it's hard to follow and makes you really care less for teams unless you're EG, CLG, etc where most players stay together for a while.

It checks if the players whole team is there. It then gets the opposition team and checks if they are a full pro team, if not just lists out the players. I assume if the teams are playing customs its going to be a scrim. 

Are you getting the data manually or are you pulling from the API?

>Str8 Sick and Prototype are FAs

>Not immediately forming a to2

I've always seen them as an inseparable duo, is it not the case? Has it ever been? :lol:

How many HCS req packs do you think they sold? It seems like (judging by the pre game emblems which wouldn't be used by everyone) to be a lot. How much much money do you think was added to the prize pool over the last three days? I am gonna guess they sold 30k packs at least (could be way off because they don't release any numbers). Possibly one-a couple hundred thousand over the past 72 hours.

Are you getting the data manually or are you pulling from the API?

Pulling from the API but Ill make a CRUD screen for manual stats in case its needed;

>Str8 Sick and Prototype are FAs

>Not immediately forming a to2

I've always seen them as an inseparable duo, is it not the case? Has it ever been? :lol:

As of recent, they have parted ways. Prototype expressed things weren't working out as smoothly as a duo, but as the F/A and Team pool starts to dwindle I could see the reuniting.

Thats a limitation lol. But I could have functionality to allow manual capturing of stats if needed I guess.

Just an idea, could you not add a field for 'alt" tags for players? So it would look if any combination of primary or alt tags were on a team. You would add alt tags in whenever you needed. And you could provide a dropdown on the player stat page to filter out arena matches by tag. Obviously it would be hard to track everything if the players don't want to let their tag be known.

Pulling from the API but Ill make a CRUD screen for manual stats in case its needed;

Do you have any intention of open-sourcing the data aggregation part?

I've been pulling games but haven't sifted through the JSON to extract useful data yet.

Are you storing game data on the backend or pulling and updating the CRUD screen in real time without retaining data?

I think there is enough talent in the F/A market right now that you could create another top 8 team. Honestly, I think you could put together a team better then Optic or Allegiance. But some players might not want to team with each other unfortunately.

Just an idea, could you not add a field for 'alt" tags for players? So it would look if any combination of primary or alt tags were on a team. You would add alt tags in whenever you needed. And you could provide a dropdown on the player stat page to filter out arena matches by tag. Obviously it would be hard to track everything if the players don't want to let their tag be known.

That is a good idea, but for now I just want to get the whole thing working with primary tags. Very good suggestion tho

Do you have any intention of open-sourcing the data aggregation part?

I've been pulling games but haven't sifted through the JSON to extract useful data yet.

Are you storing game data on the backend or pulling and updating the CRUD screen in real time without retaining data?

This is my first time using APIs so Im really learning as Im going along. Right now I pull the data in each time I hit a detail page. Might look into caching them later.

Since were premiering things. Here's what I've been working on.

I'll be doing these for most of the players I have grabbed stats for.

good work. but theres too much noise on that. very hard to read. maybe try another template.

• Upvote (+1) 2

uLSkG5F.png

This is amazing

• Upvote (+1) 7

uLSkG5F.png

Its cool but just like NinjaWuu said its very noisy lol I like the idea though wouldn't mind checking out all the pro player stats.