CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Some of yall just blindly hate its hilarious. If the Stellur to optic rumor is true, than thats an awesome pick up. If anyone has been paying attention in halo 5 so far the kid has been an absolute beast in every stream I have seen, and if Im correct has done extremely well in beyonds 2v2s. Also, hate on flames gameplay, but if any of you think every decision he makes as a captain isnt calculated, you dont know what your talking about. We forget he was the one who picked up a somewhat radom assault in h3 and went on the have crazy success. If Optic picks up Stellur there is a good reason, I promise you that. They had other options Im sure.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Last thing before I go back to lurking. There's always more to team changes, decisions, and what makes a player than meets the eye. You see the surface but not what's beneath it. You guys overlook a lot of things but it's because you're not in our shoes. Not a dig at all, wish I could say what I mean with examples but it's not advisable I'd say. I do like the stats page though, it's fun to look at. I think it'll be more interesting as players continue to adapt and grow, whether the numbers will stay skewed or level out more. Also, some of you ARE perceptive but it's like a handful of you lol regardless much love I'm done here.

Thanks for the insight. I'm really looking forward to see what your new squad is. And hopefully it works out chemistry-wise. Good luck brotha.

I'm assuming all the rosters will be announced tonight or tomorrow one way or the other with the ladder starting. So it begins...

For those sitting at the edge of your computer chair waiting for OpTic's official 4th

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoever DarkKnightSG is, they rarely swap out their Magnum for another rifle... who could it be?

Do they pick up a lot of SMGs and Storm Rifles?  Like, even more than most pros?

I'm assuming all the rosters will be announced tonight or tomorrow one way or the other with the ladder starting. So it begins...

Half of them probably don't care about the Ladder.

They'll be hopefully solidified by the first Qualifier, which actually matters.

Do they pick up a lot of SMGs and Storm Rifles?  Like, even more than most pros?

Nope, less than other pros. Just Magnum with a tad of AR.

This is halo esports B O Y S

Ready for another season of unfaithful pros swapping partners like a swingers party.

i just want some damn Intel and some structure with actual teams

Stellur has my support. why? Even though i don't really like halo 5 and am probably calling it quits on trying to become something special in halo which i always believed i could be. I feel i have to root for players like Stellur if the optic rumor is true. Some really good players never get the chance to become what they wanted to be whether it is Age, timing , diffrences with games etc... My best halos were 3 and reach but i was sadly to young to compete. So when i see a player not very known or the most known rising and getting that chance to become special, i feel like theres absolutely 0 reason to hate and i wish him the best and hope they see success 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

but I feel the ladder does matter somewhat, those few points deciding a spot would be helpful

They'll pretty much only matter for the first tournament.

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I'm 99% sure Benson will be a Halo caster. RIP

if he casts halo, i will not watch. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

If it was just Stellur joining Optic it wouldn't be as a huge deal as Flame is making it to be....

OpTic Clickbait

• Upvote (+1) 3

They'll pretty much only matter for the first tournament.

Depends how many your team plays. For example, Crowd Pleasers was like 13-0 so that's 65 points already. If they keep that pace up, that'll be a shitload of points by the time they matter...

• Upvote (+1) 2