CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

From the games I saw from him on eLevate, Stellur is a beast, and has the potential to fill the hole Ace left. Better pick-up than Naded IMHO.

Also, Maniac really is the weakest Optic player atm. He just learned a few days ago where Camo was on a map. Yes, he has the potential to get a lot better, but he's been underperforming a lot... and he is a slayer, so KD does mean something.

What if the players aren't on their main tags? Just things to consider. Looks awesome tho.

Thats a limitation lol. But I could have functionality to allow manual capturing of stats if needed I guess.

Great stuff, man. I'm really really loving all the community involvement lately with tracking stats from @@T0rM3nTeD, to Halo news twitters like HCS Now, Halo livestream talk shows like The Pit from Throoper and The Commentary Booth from Walsh/Simms, and using the Halo API in creative ways. Stuff like this is what will raise the hype level and bring in new fans.

DOPE!!!!

Thanks guys!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you guys think @@T0rM3nTeD stats coming out a few days ago has had any affect on team changes and decisions?

nope. cool stuff though but it's more aesthetically pleasing to you guys. stats never mattered before and they don't mean much now especially when the game is still fresh.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 4

what are all your Twitter handles? I'll tweet you guys out. Some orgs and owners follow me. Could help potentially

@Commonlyy @bubudubu @@Nemassist @carlosayalajr

yet i have seen pros ask for stats all the time.

Holy shit I got negged. Stats are nice to see, they are interesting but never in all my time competing have I had a conversation with other pros and us use stats as a reason to make a team change. There's a correlation to a degree but it's not what you guys think at all.

EDIT: Also never heard of another team using stats to influence a team change. A teams success is about chemistry, you can have a player that's statistically sub par on a team but if the chemistry and teamwork are there and things get done then it doesn't really matter what the stats were. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does anyone have a list of top F/A's?

Off the top of my head:

Spartan - Possibly going to AE

Prototype - Possibly going to eLevate

Cloud - Possibly going to WFX

Aries

Str8 Sick

Goofy

Hysteria/FiS/VicX if that T03 splits up.

Also, Cpt. Anarchy & Pat the Troll are on iSo Halo @@CyReN

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy shit I got negged. Stats are nice to see, they are interesting but never in all my time competing have I had a conversation with other pros and us use stats as a reason to make a team change. There's a correlation to a degree but it's not what you guys think at all.

EDIT: Also never heard of another team using stats to influence a team change. A teams success is about chemistry, you can have a player that's statistically sub par on a team but if the chemistry and teamwork are there and things get done then it doesn't really matter what the stats were. 

WFX obviously didn't take stats into account when they dropped Spartan  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's very difficult to watch Suddoth 2. He's just not a disciplined player like professional players. His callouts just bug the hell out of me, and he complains a lot for me to continue watching.

• Upvote (+1) 4

WFX obviously didn't take stats into account when they dropped Spartan :lxthul:

Lol I would say more than likely Spartan left...
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A list of FAs would be something good to add to the OP once things settle a bit more, @@CyReN

Bit for a crap-shoot atm with all the changes happening soon, I may add it again when the dust clears over the next few days.

I know y'all really don't look into players y'all don't care about but Suspector is top 10 in this game easy. Great pickup by them. Felt really bad for him on elevate

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not surprised by the Stellur choice honestly. Why would Cloud, Spartan, or Naded want to go to Optic? The potential teams they ended up choosing all sound much better than Optic at this point. But for Stellur it makes perfect sense, great chance for him to make a name for himself! Really want to know what ex C9 is doing...

I know y'all really don't look into players y'all don't care about but Suspector is top 10 in this game easy. Great pickup by them. Felt really bad for him on elevate

Who needs RC as a farm league when you've got Elevate's August Roster?

• Upvote (+1) 4

not true. if we come across them in streams and scrims we take notice. a lot like how many noticed how good frosty was. however if hes not streaming or not in scrims against pro teams there is no way for us to find out if they are any good

for example many noticed Crowd Pleasers b/c they won a scrim against EG. Granted it was only one scrim. But we all took notice.

Off the top of my head:

Spartan - Possibly going to AE

Prototype - Possibly going to eLevate

Cloud - Possibly going to WFX

Aries

Str8 Sick

Goofy

Hysteria/FiS/VicX if that T03 splits up.

Also, Cpt. Anarchy & Pat the Troll are on iSo Halo @@CyReN

Well...this is fun.

NB Gonna, Russo, and myself need 1

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel bad for Randa, since he's found so much talent that's left him... and it's not like eLevate has been performing badly in scrims - they've hung with the top teams. 

Randa/Munoz is a very selfless combo, hope they find some good slayers to round out that squad.

• Upvote (+1) 5

W8 what happened with Spartan and Winterfox?? Sorry been out of the loop for a good while now with school taking up most of my time :(

Who needs RC as a farm league when you've got Elevate's August Roster?

As I said on Twitter...

Randa bought the farm.

And he's much better at milking his cash cows.

Also, Pat the Troll is Sypher.