CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone get that man an octagon ASAP.

I agree.  Was saying the same thing to Gandhi on Twitter earlier -- Cloud will be back to being Cloud once we get Forge/Octagon.

Played Cloud yesterday in FFA. Someone get that man an octagon ASAP. Definitely not playing like his old self and it's kinda sad as someone who has been a huge fan of his in the past.

That said, if you can replace Heinz and the team actually gets better you are obviously one of the more talented players in the game. He just needs to land on a squad where he fits (Optic has that BTH connection, and he could fit pretty well as a sort of replacement for Ace).

The BTH connection will be nice but idk how he would fit with flame and assult  would be nice to see them run games optic needs a good 4th that can just go off and run it

I understand the thoughts of including automatics for causal new players and weapon variety but I wish they would atleast make the SMG and storm rifle on the tier 2 timer so there isnt as much ammo constantly spawning

Also elevate top 4

So where you think Cloud is gonna go? Also who do you think is gonna be OpTiC's 4th also is Vic X team gonna get a 4th aswell or not

Victory and Hysteria really need to test the free agent market. I think they'd have a better shot at winning separately than they do as that To3 trying to find a fourth.

Sort of related: I don't see WFX or Allegiance still being together two weeks from now

• Upvote (+1) 1

That said, if you can replace Heinz and the team actually gets better

With Heinz - 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd

With Cloud - 5th, 2nd, 2nd

Does not compute

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played Cloud yesterday in FFA. Someone get that man an octagon ASAP. Definitely not playing like his old self and it's kinda sad as someone who has been a huge fan of his in the past.

That said, if you can replace Heinz and the team actually gets better you are obviously one of the more talented players in the game. He just needs to land on a squad where he fits (Optic has that BTH connection, and he could fit pretty well as a sort of replacement for Ace).

threw up in my mouth a little bit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Victory and Hysteria really need to test the free agent market. I think they'd have a better shot at winning separately than they do as that To3 trying to find a fourth.

Sort of related: I don't see WFX or Allegiance still being together two weeks from now

I fully agree with you i dont understand y they dont 

With Heinz - 1st, 2nd, 2nd

With Cloud - 3rd, 2nd, 2nd

Does not compute

I think you have to consider the context, though. Season 2 EG/Denial/Cloud 9 were better competition than Season 1 EG/Denial/Noble.

threw up in my mouth a little bit

Haha, I meant on Optic. Don't see TL making a change anytime soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With Heinz - 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd

With Cloud - 5th, 2nd, 2nd

Does not compute

Competition was tougher in Season 2. C9's average placing in S2 was lower than in S1, and no one without a few screws loose would argue that Pistola was a downgrade from Ninja.

CLG with Cloud took a series from EG. They competed hard with every team, beat Denial every time (I think) and other than the freak loss to WFX, they always looked elite.

Denial won an event in S1. I still think it's obvious that the S2 squad was better

• Upvote (+1) 1

Inb4 cloud to c9

Cloud 9 Cloud reppin those HyperX Cloud IIs  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Frosty....teaming with 2gre?

I feel if there were 1:10k betting odds of this happening no-one would of placed that bet lol.

Ryanoob, Arkanum, Contra, Naded, Victory X, Hysteria, Cloud, Aries, Randa

A crazy top 3-4 team could be made out a combination of these guys, but instead they're all on (or rumored to be) teams that will struggle to even qualify

• Upvote (+1) 2

A crazy top 3-4 team could be made out a combination of these guys, but instead they're all on (or rumored to be) teams that will struggle to even qualify

Would love to see Naded or Cloud on OpTiC  they need a beast player that grinds,Possible with naded grinding as much has he has said in his vlogs lately. I havent seen Vic x and Hysteria play lately maybe put them with Ryanoob and Arkanum.

I'm confused, are you insinuating Spartan is holding Winterfox back?

Or that Randa is the best player on eLevate?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guess he didn't leave on good terms.

I dont think so and the other three have team together for so long i dont seem them splitting up kinda like the old fina lboss back in the old days with og,vic x and fis

Guess he didn't leave on good terms.

Would you being dropped for someone like frosty lol?

Noob question time.  Ladder vs qualifiers...  I've never followed a ladder before and I'm foggy on the HCS system, please explain it to me.

I think that the ladder opening on Sunday means that teams register and then can challenge other teams during the ladder's open period.   Scores get submitted and the backend does some calculations.  Beating a team moves you up the ladder relative to their position.

NA qualifiers are online tournaments, for money and points, open to the top 16 in the ladder?  Top 8 teams in terms of points at the end of it all go to finals?