CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i wish contra and friends had better representation than noble.... they're kind of a black cloud type organization since mcc...... either way, that team is top 8 for sure. cant wait to see them play.

i wish contra and friends had better representation than noble.... they're kind of a black cloud type organization since mcc...... either way, that team is top 8 for sure. cant wait to see them play.

I'm still waiting for my Noble gear from HCS Season 1 lol

Not as bad as Denial  :wutface:

I'm surprised Noble hasn't done any scrims yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crowd Pleasers- nemy bubu commonly and myself

These tournaments need to hurry up

Congrats on frosty now if only other top teams did this there's 4 or 5 players just as good

• Upvote (+1) 5

Congrats on frosty now if only other top teams did this there's 4 or 5 players just as good

I think you're right and this will be the game for more stories like this. Individual skill shines more than it has since H3. 

I think you're right and this will be the game for more stories like this. Individual skill shines more than it has since H3. 

Hoping that's a typo.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm just saying that H5 is greater for individual skill than the Halos since H3. Not saying that H3 has the highest individual skill of all Halos.

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm just saying that H5 is greater for individual skill than the Halos since H3. Not saying that H3 has the highest individual skill of all Halos.

And I'm saying H3 isn't that good of a bar to set -- and Halo 5 has a much larger individual skill gap than H3 could've dreamed of, so we should compare it to an even older Halo.

I love how CLG didn't f around at all. They like what they saw from frosty and made the move real quick. Take notes optic.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And I'm saying H3 isn't that good of a bar to set -- and Halo 5 has a much larger individual skill gap than H3 could've dreamed of, so we should compare it to an even older Halo.

LOL, I picked H3 because H5 is at least as individually skilled if not more and I wasn't looking to start a debate by putting H2 or CE haha

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love how CLG didn't f around at all. They like what they saw from frosty and made the move real quick. Take notes optic.

Yeah, but seems like every team wanted Frosty. Maybe Optic did offer?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would think the cloud to optic move would make sense. Cloud actually grinds and I think he'd be a good influence on the optic squad.

One thing that could be interesting for the next season of the HCS after the HWC would be the implementation of some type of ban/voting system for maps, gametypes, or both. Hopefully by then there will be a larger variety of maps and modes (such as KoTH, Ball, Assault etc.) Certain teams could heavily prefer certain gametypes and maps, and it could add further depth to competitive play. Just a thought though, it could be a bad idea as well. 

name them  :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Played Cloud yesterday in FFA. Someone get that man an octagon ASAP. Definitely not playing like his old self and it's kinda sad as someone who has been a huge fan of his in the past.

That said, if you can replace Heinz and the team actually gets better you are obviously one of the more talented players in the game. He just needs to land on a squad where he fits (Optic has that BTH connection, and he could fit pretty well as a sort of replacement for Ace).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would think the cloud to optic move would make sense. Cloud actually grinds and I think he'd be a good influence on the optic squad.

Cloud does grind and maybe this team will bring some new life into him and he will become that beast again