CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I remember people talking about who should join OpTic because it would make them grind harder. But I mean Ace was that grinder and he had no affect on the other guys. In fact he left because of that. So to say that getting a player like Aries would make them grind harder, it probably isn't true. I like OpTic but at this point in time I don't know if they have what it takes to win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This year, Frosty has gone from

Top 32 on Dark Matter at UGC St. Louis

to

Top 8 on Reality Check at G4G

to potentially being on CLG.

Meteoric rise.

Also, patting self on back for calling it 11 months ago when discussing potential eLevate rosters with Mao:

b84ead2c6a3e82bc04d4a611b849d84d.png

The Reality Check farm system is still very much alive.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hecz is going to lose his shit.

I don't think so. Optic is more about content creation and being a media brand now. The pro gaming aspect looks like it has taken a backseat. As long as Optic continues to pull views, I doubt Hecz will care to much about Optic Halo sucking ass.

I don't think so. Optic is more about content creation and being a media brand now. The pro gaming aspect looks like it has taken a backseat. As long as Optic continues to pull views, I doubt Hecz will care to much about Optic Halo sucking ass.

I don't know, the impression I got from those weekly Vision videos was he really wants to see a solid squad for OpTic Halo. OpTic is also used to be a top team skill wise from over the years, and having their premier Halo squad not making Top 8 would seriously look bad for the brand and the players that make content on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have to disagree there. If you ever watch the Vision series Hecz seems very into the Halo squad and seemed to be actually pissed at them for grinding/filling out a team. The fact that they have the best Cod team around kind of proves that the pro gaming aspect hasn't really taken a backseat

I don't know, the impression I got from those weekly Vision videos was he really wants to see a solid squad for OpTic Halo. OpTic is also used to be a top team skill wise from over the years, and having their premier Halo squad not making Top 8 would seriously look bad for the brand and the players that make content on the team.

I think Hecz stated in vision 3 that if they are not good they need to pull views like optic did in cod when they were not good. Optic has been mediocre in Halo and cod and still pulls views.

I think Hecz stated in vision 3 that if they are not good they need to pull views like optic did in cod when they were not good. Optic has been mediocre in Halo and cod and still pulls views.

I think he was saying it to make a point, as in they aren't going to be pulling in those viewers, so they need to be good

That is a fantastic move for CLG.

Snakebite, Royal 2, Frosty...the slay power  :grunt:

Not to mention the  :goat: organizing strats and such.

Excited to see this team now.

OH SHIT! Good for CLG but I feel bad for Cloud now :/ I liked him, he was a nice guy. Hope he finds a better team than Optic

Edit: Also seems like if you want to rise up in Halo competitive scene, you must team with RC once :kappa: I mean look at Contra, now Frosty...

OH SHIT! Good for CLG but I feel bad for Cloud now :/ I liked him, he was a nice guy. Hope he finds a better team than Optic

Edit: Also seems like if you want to rise up in Halo competitive scene, you must team with RC once :kappa: I mean look at Contra, now Frosty...

Beneficiaries of the RC bump:

Contra (8th - 3rd)

Frosty (top 32 - 8th - CLG)

Shooter (8th - Liquid - WFX)

Missing anyone?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Penguin Noble to make a HUGE splash in the competitive scene. Quote me! The kid is ridiculous and resides in the best halo state. WA Rep

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra (8th - 3rd)

Missing anyone?

The Sudds.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Contra (8th - 3rd)

Missing anyone?

WIP Ex-RC players: Nerdy, Sargoth, Burton, Septic. We'll see how they do in H5.