CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can't tell if it's because they haven't practiced enough, or they just suck.

(One kinda causes the other when it comes to games with a skill gap, though.)

• Upvote (+1) 5

Looks like OpTic and Velocity are about to start scrimming. Scores and stats posted and updated below.

OpTic 3- 5 Velocity

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Truth, Velocity Wins 2-1

Game 2 - Team Slayer Plaza, Velocity Wins 50-44

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, OpTic Wins 100-86

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, OpTic Wins 3-0

Game 5 - Team Slayer Eden, OpTic Wins 50-31

Game 6 - Capture the Flag Fathom, Velocity Wins 2-1

Game 7 - Team Slayer Empire, Velocity Wins 50-20

Game 8 - Team Slayer Regret, Velocity Wins 50-31

Scrim is over. Velocity took it 5-3 and finished very strong.

View Team Records Here (as of 12/02/15) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByIix9PAAQN0MkU1VTk1cXVfd2M/view?usp=docslist_api

View Player Stats Here (as of 12/02/15) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByIix9PAAQN0SGJxVUhLbUQ0S00/view?usp=docslist_api

Someone let me know if these work. I can't view google docs while at work so I had to do a few workarounds with my phone.

Thanks for taking so much time to make something this great for the community to react to.   :goat:  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully CLG continues this resurgence with their new fourth. Cloud was usually struggling whenever I tuned into watch them which wasn't alot.

I have to enter all these scrims from tonight into the database (FML) and then I'll be updating some queries with a few suggestions that have been made. 

1. Reality Check will be removed.

2. Adding KDA to Player stats report.

3. Sorting Player stats report by K/D Ratio instead of spread.

4. Add Win % to Team Report and sort by it. 

I'll be attempting to transfer the reports to Google Documents, which I've never posted on this site. So I'll give that a try.

It would be great if you were getting some incentive from this, not sure if you are or not, or just doing it for the love of competitive Halo, but an official "Team Beyond Stats Manager" would look great.  

Thank you for the consistency, being organized and the speed at which you get the stats out.

i'm hyped for events to start. I wanna see who's gonna win everyone is so close

• Upvote (+1) 2

i think if they reforged maps to be bigger in breakout and did like one bomb where you switched every round would be really cool and just like csgo... thoughts?

Hopefully CLG continues this resurgence with their new fourth. Cloud was usually struggling whenever I tuned into watch them which wasn't alot.

New CLG squad?  wut?

The fact of the matter is Optic looked average last year and now they lost there best player in Ace. 

Them looking worse now is not surprising.

In saying that. They still have talented players who if they grind can get some results, results better than they are getting now for sure. Especially when they have a solid team.

"If they grind"

Well, no shit, but that's the issue.

People are tired of giving a shit about formerly great players/a great team not caring enough. Forever 6-8th, if that.

"If they grind"

Well, no shit, but that's the issue.

People are tired of giving a shit about formerly great players/a great team not caring enough. Forever 6-8th, if that.

They're 6+ weeks behind everyone else. It's too late for them now. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make it past the qualifying rounds. Hecz is going to lose his shit.

They're 6+ weeks behind everyone else. It's too late for them now. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make it past the qualifying rounds. Hecz is going to lose his shit.

I'm sure they'll make top 16, which is all you need till NA Finals... which is in February. They have time.

I would love to see optic have some success in Halo. I think it would bring some good exposure to the scene. Plus I always like rooting for the underdogs. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would love to see optic have some success in Halo. I think it would bring some good exposure to the scene. Plus I always like rooting for the underdogs.

I want this mindset because I know the optic fanboys will come out to watch, and it'll be good for halo, however I have ZERO respect for the optic (lack of) grind.

@@Commonly

Been watching you guys the last couple of nights, look really solid.  Beat Allegiance, lost to EG 3-2, and beat Winterfox 4-0.  Keep grinding, it will pay off.

• Upvote (+1) 4