CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have to enter all these scrims from tonight into the database (FML) and then I'll be updating some queries with a few suggestions that have been made. 

1. Reality Check will be removed.

2. Adding KDA to Player stats report.

3. Sorting Player stats report by K/D Ratio instead of spread.

4. Add Win % to Team Report and sort by it. 

I'll be attempting to transfer the reports to Google Documents, which I've never posted on this site. So I'll give that a try.

Don't remove Reality Check -- Lethul was only semi-joking.

They're weak, but still mildly relevant.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Looks like a custom game lobby with nV and OpTic (with Cloud) is forming. Will post scrim stats and scores below.

nV 8 - 1 OpTic

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Fathom, nV Wins 3-0

Game 2 - Team Slayer Empire, nV Wins 50-43

Game 3 - Strongholds Eden, nV Wins 100-58

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Truth, nV Wins 3-1

Game 5 - Strongholds The Rig, nV Wins 100-65

Game 6 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, nV Wins 3-2

Game 7 - Strongholds Plaza, OpTic Wins 100-99

Game 8 - Team Slayer Regret, nV Wins 50-45

Game 9 - Strongholds Empire, nV Wins 100-16

nV/OpTic scrim is over. nV took the series 8-1.

The problem with leaving them in there is that it inflates any teams stats that plays against them. I was trying to keep just the top teams so that teams couldn't inflate their stats playing against lesser competition. I looked at the strawpoll posted when I woke up at noon today and it was like 48 to remove RC, and 2 not to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd laugh if Frosty ended up being an H5 God, considering he wasn't even on the breakout players poll a few months ago.

I had no idea who he was until I matched him in MCC H3 Snipers shortly before halo 5 came out. Didn't even know he was a pro, he dropped some nasty multi kills in the game so I look at his profile to see his activity feed full of overkills on pro players during scrims.

Cloud is probably so mad lol. Think about his groundless new optic squad and how much loot he's missi out on now lmfao that sucks.

I have to enter all these scrims from tonight into the database (FML) and then I'll be updating some queries with a few suggestions that have been made. 

1. Reality Check will be removed.

2. Adding KDA to Player stats report.

3. Sorting Player stats report by K/D Ratio instead of spread.

4. Add Win % to Team Report and sort by it. 

I'll be attempting to transfer the reports to Google Documents, which I've never posted on this site. So I'll give that a try.

It would be really cool if you could do an eventual comparison of team's old/new rosters. It would be interesting to see if teams preform better or worse with their new players over time. 

It would be really cool if you could do an eventual comparison of team's old/new rosters. It would be interesting to see if teams preform better or worse with their new players over time. 

Would take some time, but wouldn't be too hard if I knew the dates the teams changed. Could just run a report on different time frames for a team against similar opponents.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like OpTic and Velocity are about to start scrimming. Scores and stats posted and updated below.

OpTic 3- 5 Velocity

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Truth, Velocity Wins 2-1

Game 2 - Team Slayer Plaza, Velocity Wins 50-44

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, OpTic Wins 100-86

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, OpTic Wins 3-0

Game 5 - Team Slayer Eden, OpTic Wins 50-31

Game 6 - Capture the Flag Fathom, Velocity Wins 2-1

Game 7 - Team Slayer Empire, Velocity Wins 50-20

Game 8 - Team Slayer Regret, Velocity Wins 50-31

Are they relevant because of their skill/performance or because...well you know.  

OpTic 0 - 1 Velocity

This one is going to be interesting.

I missed out on the last few pages. Cloud to OpTic and Frosty to CLG?

Wowowowowow.

y

What happened with this one?

eLevate had to take a break for some reason to fix something and I think Winterfox split for the night or something.  Don't take my word for it.

WinterFox is now scrimming eLevate. Will be posting and updating scores and stats below.

WFX 2 - 1 eLevate

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, eLevate Wins 3-2

Game 2 - Team Slayer Truth, WFX Wins 50-47

Game 3 - Strongholds Eden, WFX Wins 100-68

Looks like this was a really short scrim, not sure why. I saw game 4 crashed with WFX winning 1-0 really early in Capture the flag. Must have decided not to finish the scrim or planned on a short one.

randa lagged out and we haven't found a team to scrim. Think we're scrimming Nemassists team now

Random thought: I feel like goosing has lost all meaning with Breakout.

We discussed earlier in the thread, they pretty much don't count but if you go 9 rounds and go 0-9 then yes, you goosed. If you go 9 rounds with 1k Damage and only 1 death then a Goose doesn't count.

The problem with leaving them in there is that it inflates any teams stats that plays against them. I was trying to keep just the top teams so that teams couldn't inflate their stats playing against lesser competition. I looked at the strawpoll posted when I woke up at noon today and it was like 48 to remove RC, and 2 not to.

then you need to take out optic. They are really inflating people's stats
  • Upvote (+1) 2

then you need to take out optic. They are really inflating people's stats

Well played. They've been a constant pro team and placed well in tourneys though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1