CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think pancake man has the spot over me tbh :/ oh well

the real pancake man already has a spot on another team anyways  :lxthul:

I'd laugh if Frosty ended up being an H5 God, considering he wasn't even on the breakout players poll a few months ago.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'd laugh if Frosty ended up being an H5 God, considering he wasn't even on the breakout players poll a few months ago.

He is.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Watch Daytona Finals rebroadcast.

Can somebody fill me in Frosty's history? Is this the real frosty I heard during H3? I remember he was like online warrior or something... Played him a couple of times

Despite optics terrible scrim record. They've been upping their grinding a bit which is nice to see. Still got awhile to go though

New game, new pros

CLG Frosty, TL Unlegit, everyone on eLevate, and eL Town on Allegiance. More than I expected.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He was only on Reality Check and eXcellence for H2A though, didn't exactly turn heads like Contra on OpTic, Randa on WFX, or Spartan on Liquid.

He climbed in H2A, but he didn't break out like he has now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

CLG scrimming against eLevate right now. Will be posting scores and stats below and updating as the match goes on. Important note: CLG is playing with a random account as their 4th that is rumored to be Frosty. Cloud is playing with OpTic right now.

CLG 10 - 3 eLevate

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Fathom, CLG Wins 3-0

Game 2 - Team Slayer Regret, CLG Wins 50-43

Game 3 - Strongholds Empire, CLG Wins 100-85

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Truth, CLG Wins 3-1

Game 5 - Team Slayer Plaza, CLG Wins 50-41

Game 6 - Strongholds The Rig, eLevate Wins 100-80

Game 7 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, CLG Wins 3-0

Game 8 - Team Slayer Empire, CLG Wins 50-45

Game 9 - Strongholds Eden, CLG Wins 100-44

Game 10 - Capture the Flag Empire, CLG Wins 3-0

Game 11 - Team Slayer Coliseum, eLevate Wins 50-45

Game 12 - Strongholds Plaza, CLG Wins 100-46

Game 13 - Team Slayer The Rig, eLevate Wins 50-46

CLG/eLevate scrim is over. CLG won the scrim 10-3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We lost coli flag 3-2 step your shit up t0rm3nted!

Love your work :D

Woops, thought that was part of the CLG scrims as I'm looking at Randas stats. My bad. Will update above.

11-3* , that Coli flag game you linked is a winterfox game o.O

Yep, you're right. Ryanoob corrected me above. I was refreshing randas stats and the web page only showed them up top. Was it 10-3 or 11-3? Pretty sure if that last game was an eLevate/WFX game it would be 10-3 not 11-3 unless I missed one somewhere. 

Yep, you're right. Ryanoob corrected me above. I was refreshing randas stats and the web page only showed them up top. Was it 10-3 or 11-3? Pretty sure if that last game was an eLevate/WFX game it would be 10-3 not 11-3 unless I missed one somewhere. 

10-3**

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can somebody fill me in Frosty's history? Is this the real frosty I heard during H3? I remember he was like online warrior or something... Played him a couple of times

It's a guy whose first major event was in 2015. Definitely not Active Rush Frosty.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I have to enter all these scrims from tonight into the database (FML) and then I'll be updating some queries with a few suggestions that have been made. 

1. Reality Check will be removed.

2. Adding KDA to Player stats report.

3. Sorting Player stats report by K/D Ratio instead of spread.

4. Add Win % to Team Report and sort by it. 

I'll be attempting to transfer the reports to Google Documents, which I've never posted on this site. So I'll give that a try.

• Upvote (+1) 3