CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I only really work on saving the stats and reports when I'm slow at work. I don't have the drive or desire to make a website. For now though, if you want to see something filtered/sorted, let me know. I just sorted both the team report and player report by spread for those.

Just put it on all on google docs, EZ.

Team - Wins - Losses - Difference (Wins - Losses) - Total Games Played

Evil Geniuses - 56 - 25 - 31 - 81

Team EnVyUs - 18 - 4- 14 -22

Team Liquid - 28 - 17 - 11 - 45

eLevate - 39 - 32 - 7 - 71

VexX Gaming - 3 - 4 - (-1) - 7

Allegiance - 16 - 18 - (-2) - 34

Velocity - 21 - 24 - (-3) - 45

Counter Logic Gaming - 38 - 41 - (-3) - 79

Reality Check - 3 - 13 - (-10) - 16

WinterFox - 21 - 31 - (-10) - 52

Cloud 9 - 17 - 33 - (-16) - 50

OpTic Halo - 10 - 28 - (-18) - 38

Should add win % to these, not just the WL difference.  And yeah, Google Doc!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone needs to compile all these stats on a website. Would be cool to be able to access and sort this stuff. Something I gave always wanted to see.

Might have to look into it myself.

@@CyReN @@Moa

TeamBeyond should make a "Scrims" page and let Tormented do the work if he wants.  Similar to the IG stat page where it is easy to read W/L, K/D, etc

• Upvote (+1) 1

When did scrim scores/stats start to mean anything... Ik we're bored waiting for HWC but come on you guys even have the pros feeling like they mean something lol... i get the power rankings that TA did that was nice but it's like preseason in any other sport "shit doesn't count"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When did scrim scores/stats start to mean anything... Ik we're bored waiting for HWC but come on you guys even have the pros feeling like they mean something lol... i get the power rankings that TA did that was nice but it's like preseason in any other sport "shit doesn't count"

Because theres fuck all else to do.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And yeah, Google Doc!

Don't forget about the open stats api.  If anybody here has knowledge of how to use this now would be a good time to start.

How come the pros aren't practicing Strongholds - Coliseum?

It's listed as an official gametype, but there's been no scrims of it.

Seems very strange to me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think a lot of them really dislike it and are hoping it gets removed. To be fair its pretty dumb.

Is it just me or do they need to narrow it down a least a little there's so many gametypes. Didn't even know this was a gametype till today

From the visons episode 3, Hecz makes it seem more like the two players were interested in optic but not interested in Maniac.

He was referring to Aries and Randa.

When he said "but they aren't interested in playing with you" he wasn't referring to Maniac, just OpTic Halo as a whole.

because it plays pretty awful and we're gonna push for it to be removed.

• Upvote (+1) 7

He was referring to Aries and Randa.

When he said "but they aren't interested in playing with you" he wasn't referring to Maniac, just OpTic Halo as a whole.

Oh. It seemed Hecz was talking about dropping Maniac when that scene first started. Isn't that why Maniac was saying "that would be fucked up". I thought it all began with that other guy, the cod guy, not wanting Maniac in blop3 because the other teams would think they were a joke and no one would team with them.

Oh. It seemed Hecz was talking about dropping Maniac when that scene first started. Isn't that why Maniac was saying "that would be fucked up". I thought it all began with that other guy, the cod guy, not wanting Maniac in blop3 because the other teams would think they were a joke and no one would team with them.

Yeah, Maniac thought about competing in CoD (personally I think his play style would suit it greatly) because he enjoyed Black Ops 3 more than Halo. As he said in the video though, he has a greater chance of success in Halo than taking down the big names in CoD so he stayed.

I don't think he was under the threat of being dropped, though.

because it plays pretty awful and we're gonna push for it to be removed.

Do you feel like Stronghold plays that well anyways? Haven't watched/played enough for a good opinion on the game type. 

Do you feel like Stronghold plays that well anyways? Haven't watched/played enough for a good opinion on the game type. 

Strongholds Eden is the best gametype in Halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yeah strongholds is awesome. Game's never take overly long, lots of comeback potential, and really strong domination potential. Good gametype for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Strongholds on asymmetrical maps is fantastic. Empire is decent, just ridiculously fast paced and a lot of people aren't fans of the center hill.

Strongholds Eden is the best gametype in Halo 5

It feels good to have to worry about Camo and OS. I miss multiple power ups.

It feels good to have to worry about Camo and OS. I miss multiple power ups.

And you can also stack them so that's nice

• Upvote (+1) 1

And you can also stack them so that's nice

I'm really glad they did this as well and didn't sacrifice the camo with the OS glow. To be honest its something I'm surprised about with 343, I kinda figured they'd deem that as too powerful of a combination or something.

In warzone, different powerups can't be stacked together right? Meaning I can't call in an OS and a Speed Boost.. I think I tried and it just reimbursed me my points.