CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OpTic will not be making the world championship IMO. 

god this would be so funny

I think they'll scrap the Top 16 for the Regionals but won't be making NA Top 8.

Allegiances brief scrims with Cratossist (iSo?) tonight also made me have a lot of faith in some of these up and comer teams. I'm super stoked for the 20th when Qualifiers start.

Watching Blaze's stream, I don't like him.

Constant shit talk (from a guy I've NEVER heard of) and excuse making...yeah, not much to like here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait is there another Blaze now? If so LOL, can people come up with some original damn gamertags now or something? I've seen like 3 Frostys in the last year too.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Blaze Rozay has been a sponsor kid for the past 3ish years, most notably teaming with Devon, Contra, and Cratos.

Optic definitely having a rough time against elevate so far tonight, looked like they might be able to clutch out that plaza strongholds game but elevate ended up taking it 100-96

"You don't like breakout? Why dude? It's fun. I like to see you r*pe people with your biceps, it's crazy" - Fake Blaze 2015

I would be ok with Halo following LoL Worlds format of Round Robin(Bo3) and then Single Elim Bracket (Bo5). It makes sure that the best playing teams are the ones in the bracket.

But the qualifiers are bo3 single elimination tournaments from what ive gathered. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

But the qualifiers are bo3 single elimination tournaments from what ive gathered. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

I believe this is correct yes which is exactly the format from LoL. For League it makes sense because a series in that game take much longer than in Halo, really hope they change it to double elim before the tourney.

Semi Finals and Finals are BO5.

Same format as HCS Season 1/2 Cups IIRC.

I believe this is correct yes which is exactly the format from LoL. For League it makes sense because a series in that game take much longer than in Halo, really hope they change it to double elim before the tourney.

Best of 3's are fucking ******** in Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait is there another Blaze now? If so LOL, can people come up with some original damn gamertags now or something? I've seen like 3 Frostys in the last year too.

As far as I know there are only the two Blazes.

Infamous Blaze (Blaze Khalifa) and Sponsor Blaze (the one OpTic was running with tonight.)

speaking of people without original names... what about FrostyTheTruth? he still kickin?

He was running Arena 4s with NYSea earlier.

speaking of people without original names... what about FrostyTheTruth? he still kickin?

Yeah, I played a game with him earlier.

Lol. This false Blaze is not a likeable guy. Eccentric started talking shit to him so he defends himself by saying he once got 4th in H4 and 9th in H2A and proceeded to tell eccentric to kill himself. God I hope he isn't Optics 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 3

There's got to be better 4ths that Optic should be looking at. Prototype and Aries are 2 that come to mind. Unless those 2 have something planned already, I just don't see the logic in looking deep into the realms of sponsor kids to find someone decent.

This is eerily similar to when Karma and Naded did that "golden ticket" idea in H3. Spoiler: it didn't work. Optic should stick with people who've already proved themselves at a high level.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Winter is coming

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN! 

He probably is just trying to fuck with the community or something.

Nvm me. I assume we are talking about Wintur? Why though?

So are there really not going to be any LANs outside of Worlds qualifiers and finals? What happened to MLG hopping back into the scene? I was really hoping for at least 3-4 lan events outside of Worlds. I am disappoint.