CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, Liquid outplaced you in the Go4Halo cup where you faced off with full rosters, that's why they were first on the list :P

Again, thought it was a 6-5 eLevate and a 10-2 EG, 1-1 series.  Was mistaken on the former, not forging stats for narrative.

Then lost to us 5-2 the next night with full rosters but that wasn't on tormented's list. R I G G E D.  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Then lost to us 5-2 the next night with full rosters but that wasn't on tormented's list. R I G G E D.  :saucey:

We're talking about PRACTICE? iversonfacenospace

We're talking about PRACTICE? iversonfacenospace

When you see that 1.7 and growing tourney, anything besides that tourney is practice. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Which night was this? I said in my post that I haven't updated the database to include anything from 11/28-11/30. If it was before then, then I'm missing a scrim. 

but they goosed you and lunch, so that basically counts as a won series for them  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which night was this? I said in my post that I haven't updated the database to include anything from 11/28-11/30. If it was before then, then I'm missing a scrim. 

Not sure, I'm not giving you shit or anything haha I don't expect you to get every single scrim from every team. I don't know the dates though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would've been the 23rd based off my math (Day after cup before last)

Not sure, I'm not giving you shit or anything haha I don't expect you to get every single scrim from every team. I don't know the dates though.

It would've been the 23rd based off my math (Day after cup before last)

I think I see where the discrepancy is. You're talking about EG vs Liquid now? I thought you were still talking about eLevate, in which case I can confirm EG beat Liquid the day after the PGL tourney in a scrim.

Winterfox is so Obj efficient, ryan can run out of his base off spawn let his team slay and pull a flag and most of the time cause a map control changing play or cap 

One thing that's driven me nuts about nV and their 2 scrims now is that they don't play breakout games in between games. I think it's important to practice the way that tourneys will play. Breakout will be scattered in with the rest of the more usual game types. It's important to practice letting the different style of game break up your normal routine. Just my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword's 'tough decision' was actually just scrimming.

I know that must be tough for him  :kappa:

Edit: eLevate steaks OpTic on Rig TS

• Upvote (+1) 3

One thing that's driven me nuts about nV and their 2 scrims now is that they don't play breakout games in between games. I think it's important to practice the way that tourneys will play. Breakout will be scattered in with the rest of the more usual game types. It's important to practice letting the different style of game break up your normal routine. Just my opinion.

they probably want to keep their strats a secret

• Upvote (+1) 1

they probably want to keep their strats a secret

They're still scrimming, just not playing breakout in a tourney setting (randomly throughout the match). Could end up hurting them in the long run to not get used to throwing a completely different gametype in the mix.