CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He does fine in tournaments. If this team stays focused and keeps up their practice regime - I can see them winning multiple tournaments and competing for the HWC. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I give you lots of +rep but thank you for doing that, I watch most scrims but I can't see every game. You community people might not be so bad after all... :bman:

Halfway through reading this I thought it was too good to be true...

... I was right :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja has been grinding the hell out of this game he's looking good. Hes gotten really good at the thruster shot too which i think will be a huge thing in 1v1 battles at the highest levels. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly thought radar would have been removed by the time my ban ended. Also, I am glad to finally see some opinions on these forums. There are too many people that post and simply ride the fence.

If Assault is off of Optic, I hope it was his choice to leave. People can criticize him for not starting that Optic content grind earlier but imagine what it must feel like to finally begin only to be released. 

Finally, has there been any news on LAN events? Rumors were that MLG were going to host some. Has MLG said anything specific about them?

Finally, has there been any news on LAN events? Rumors were that MLG were going to host some. Has MLG said anything specific about them?

Not really. There will be an mlg event but since it's only at the mlg arena, it won't be open or for spectators to watch.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE TEAM I PUT AT #1 IN MY PRE-SEASON POWER RANKINGS  :kappa:

Buzzfeed now covers halo?

• Upvote (+1) 8

Looks like they have brought back the Triggers Down name for the time being. 

That would make me so hype i was one of the biggest tD fans back in 09 and 10

>Audley overrating the hell out of Munoz's team

Color me shocked

If you listened to the video you'd have noticed I mentioned their ranking on there was based off performances so far, and I expect them to trend downwards once the other "Top Pro" rosters are settled and more practiced.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We should try and comprise a list of like the top 20 individual players just for fun.  I don't mean top 20 players of all time i mean top 20 in the game right now based off what we've seen.  Everyone will have different criteria for what makes a player better than another so this could be interesting.  I'll give my top 5 off the top of my head and some reasons behind it.

1. snip3down - not because im a fanboy, because he has the highest accuracy ive seen, he's grinding and learning about the game, and most importantly he is winning games with his team.

2. Ace-  Very smart player with an amazing shot and great awareness in game.  Once again the fact that liquid is so successful so far plays a big role in why hes #2

3. Ninja- His aggressiveness is paying off well in this game and his 1v1 skills are impressive, however from what ive seen he makes some poor choices in when to push occasionally so that detracts from where i rank him.  Also liquid's success yada yada

4. Snakebite - for some reason he seems to be the best on CLG at this game in particular.  I havent seen him play to much so its hard to judge but ive heard a lot of hype around him and i assume its for good reason.

5. Lethul- I would put roy or lunchbox here but i only had one spot so lxethul gets it.  I really like what he brings to EG as far as communication goes.  All around EG's communication impresses me and i really like how lethul fits in.

So thats what i think off the top of my head, not a whole lot of thought put into it.  Some honorable mentions would be FiS, Hysteria, APG, and maniac if he brings the individual skill he had in H2A but until i see that it doesnt matter

• Upvote (+1) 2

So Chig is moving to seattle? Is this in any way Halo related? Like is he going to be working at 343?

So Chig is moving to seattle? Is this in any way Halo related? Like is he going to be working at 343?

He's moving to Seattle to live with Neighbor and Dersky, but from what he said it's just to live.

Might be future plans to work at 343 but wanted to get across country first?  Not sure.

Was just about to ask this as well, I can't find any information on why

EDIT: looks like answer above, good stuff

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE TEAM I PUT AT #1 IN MY PRE-SEASON POWER RANKINGS  :kappa:

Confused how Envy is #3 in your rankings when they haven't scrimmed or played in tournaments

Confused how Envy is #3 in your rankings when they haven't scrimmed or played in tournaments

He said it in the video that they probably didn't deserve the rank he gave them, and that his personal opinion/speculation was the main factor for this (basically season 2 Denial team with the Wizard)

• Upvote (+1) 1