CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i know you're just joking but they couldn't even if they wanted to per HCS rules

3 team members have to be citizens in the region 

What if I live here in the US, but I'm a citizen in the latin america region?

Are 3 of your teammates US Citizens? Then you are all good AFAIK.

Are 3 of your teammates US Citizens? Then you are all good AFAIK.

So we need 1 latino or 3 latinos? and do we need to be living in latin america? Or can we live here and just play in the latin america cup?

So we need 1 latino or 3 latinos? and do we need to be living in latin america? Or can we live here and just play in the latin america cup?

Trying for that easy road to HWC?

Free Agent for Japan/South Korea

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Make it 3 Latinas and we've got a party.

But you can't be living in the US while playing in the Latin cup, its in ze rules.

Empire FFAs are a shitfest of Storm rifles

All the maps blow dick for FFA besides truth, I'd much rather have nothing but truth in FFA. But I also really really really want them to bring FFA back to major tournaments as it give people without a team something to compete in, and in doing so, possibly find other teammates from FFA.

You ever watched CoD? 

Same shit basically, CoD champs consumes their first 6 months or so. Then it's majority MLG/Pro League afterwards. Just sayin' :D

Except Activision saw that was a silly format and made worlds the finale of the season

Screen-Shot-2015-10-28-at-9.46.35-PM.png

https://blog.activision.com/community/games-blog/call-of-duty/blog/2015/09/24/call-of-duty-world-league

Either way thats a big announcement of a pro league, odd that it was made as a passing comment on twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was trawling through the internet archive and found this pic of baby Pistola winning his first ever FFA event in 07, with Naded looking on :lol:

PistolaML07.jpg

I can't help but think of Ola telling Naded to suck a dick while looking at this picture.

• Upvote (+1) 6

-read simms post below, i was wrong-

https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/community/hcs/handbook/hwc-rules-v20151118-1000c443f48346b789f585e9dd28c62e.pdf

^page 3

as long as 3 of your teammates are citizens of whatever region you're competing for you are fine

3 latinos to compete in the latin america region, 3 of them have to live and play the games from there

Little heads up, You cant team with 3 Latin players and play from the NA. You'd have to fly over and physically compete from there.

'A team may include 1 player who is not a citizen or legal resident of the sub-Region in which the team competes. However, all players must physically be located and play from within the sub-Region at the time of competition'

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pros say the darnest things. I mean....come on son. We're defending radar now?

Not so much defending radar, more telling the people that blame their shitty skills on OP AR's and radar to STFU.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The best change we've done from running tournaments all month was getting rid of radar (at least as a viewer), but that was for 1v1/2v2. Would like to see pro scrims without it sometime.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not so much defending radar, more telling the people that blame their shitty skills on OP AR's and radar to STFU.

it's still kinda saying "these things aren't that big of a deal in competitive halo"....when they clearly are

I mean, look at this...

it's basically the "sprint isn't so bad" scenario all over again. Radar needs to go for competitive h5 to truly flourish, among other things.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Those Astros are as good as ours.

If we team, you can has the rocket launcher as you sound like an animal with it. I am dangerous with a sniper. So much so that I am tempted to change my GT to 1337snipez69420xXx. And by dangerous, I mean there are times where I fall off a ledge/map whilst zoomed in.

Callouts are also one of my specialities; you'll find that most of the time the enemy is "over there!"

That's actually my other gamertag so that one's taken. Looks like we're good to go. You grab the snipe I'll grab the muffins. Nobody will stand in our way! Although, now that I think about it, won't we need the Astros to communicate during the game? And we have to win the game to get them! We are undone!  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2