CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nope. Streamed once or twice and put up a youtube video about how the grind has begun, but that was it.

7b737a129c21011a993db1c6fa19c2cb.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

That's unfortunate. If he's as good at H5 as he was at H2A he belongs on a top 6 team at least.

I think you are right. However, there's a lot more to competing than just your ability. I've seen top pros talk negatively about his attitude and communication. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

WinterFox scrimming against Allegiance shortly. Will be posting scores and stats below and updating as the match progresses.

WFX 3 - 0 Allegiance

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, WFX Wins 3-1

Game 2 - Strongholds Eden, WFX Wins 100-79

Game 3 - Team Slayer Empire, WFX Wins 50-43

Looks like the WFX scrim ended early for some reason. WFX takes the scrim series 3-0.

EG scrimming against OpTic shortly. Will be posting scores and stats below and updating as the match progresses.

EG 10 - 0 OpTic Halo

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Truth, EG Wins 3-1

Game 2 - Team Slayer Plaza, EG Wins 50-37

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, EG Wins 100-47

Game 4 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, EG Wins 3-2

Game 5 - Team Slayer Regret, EG Wins 50-31

Game 6 - Capture the Flag Fathom, EG Wins 3-0

Game 7 - Strongholds Eden, EG Wins 100-3

Game 8 - Capture the Flag Empire, EG Wins 3-0

Game 9 - Team Slayer Truth, EG Wins 50-24

Game 10 - Strongholds Empire, EG Wins 100-25

EG just took the series against OpTic + Clutch 10-0... Take a look at game 7  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you've played 4v4 BR starts in Halo 5(not counting beta)?

Actually yes lol, the first week of the game i played Br start with and without radar then played the current settings and the current setting were far more competitive and intense (excluding radar, fuck radar). For example in H5 if i get shot in the back from a Br its very unlikely i turn around and can outshoot them, but if i get shot in the back from a pistol then it is a bit more likely i can turn around outshoot them due to there being a larger shooting gap between pistol and Br

lolz. Hecz seemed pretty mad in that Optic vid, if I was the owner I would be as well. 

What video are you referring to?

This video, it's a series they are doing since they moved into the new house. This is the first one that's had a lot about Halo in it though.

They need to just drop the team or give some pub stars a shot imo.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Can I ask you all a serious, genuine question?

Why are we still playing with radars on? 

We don't want to scare away the casuals that aren't going to watch tournaments in the first place.

How is that not flawless logic?

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just like in h3, you shouldn't be able to shoot across the map efficiently with your starting weapon.

I don't see whats wrong with actually having a GOOD starting weapon. But hey lets use a weapon that cant shoot 5 feet but as long as it takes skill!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

We don't want to scare away the casuals that aren't going to watch tournaments in the first place.

Casual here, I am watching the tournaments..I hate radar.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Former casual here - never liked radar. Even during the H1 LAN era before Halo 2. You could see people across the map with that one though. Still don't like it.

Former casual here - never liked radar. Even during the H1 LAN era before Halo 2. You could see people across the map with that one though. Still don't like it.

You're still a casual  :kappa:

I agree though.  Don't care for radar either in competitive play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can I ask you all a serious, genuine question?

Why are we still playing with radars on? 

343 is forcing us to and they wont change their minds no matter what anyone says.

I would love to see 343 create a documentary on the history of Halo esports to generate hype for the HWC. A lot of people have no idea how big and great Halo esports used to be. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

With the casuals playing swat and breakout with no radar. I don't see any logic to having team arena use it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love to see 343 create a documentary on the history of Halo esports to generate hype for the HWC. A lot of people have no idea how big and great Halo esports used to be.

They could do that but then they would have to talk about how they killed the game with everything after halo 3 and are now on their last string with halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They could do that but then they would have to talk about how they killed the game with everything after halo 3 and are now on their last string with halo 5.

lul