CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did you check the link? My initial statement was correct.

I didn't, because I don't care what you have to say, and I'm ok if that's mutual.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I didn't, because I don't care what you have to say, and I'm ok if that's mutual.

Lol, it was a source for Ogre2 dropping from OU; you were incorrect. That's okay though, I expect very little from the majority of the TB community, you included.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Smart people still do incredibly stupid things.

It's absolutely fine to consider yourself above the average intelligence of those around you, but have the common sense to see no one cares or appreciates it and avoid making yourself look like a tit.

Or don't, I'm not in charge of anyone's decisions.

Smart people still do incredibly stupid things.

It's absolutely fine to consider yourself above the average intelligence of those around you, but have the common sense to see no one cares or appreciates it and avoid making yourself look like a tit.

See, I don't really consider myself above average. Most of the TB community is simply below average. This has been something pretty consistent for me both online and in life. Most people that are really into Halo simply aren't smart. Don't get me wrong, every game has their group of idiots, but for Halo it seems to be higher than the others. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Gonna try to keep an update on the WFX/Allegiance series. Stealing Tiberius format from the Liquid/CLG scrim yesterday. Each game has a link to Halo Tracker so you can see the stats.

Series Score: WFX 4-12 Allegiance

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Empire, WFX Wins 3-1

Game 2 - Team Slayer Eden, WFX Wins 50-48

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, Allegiance Wins 100-96

Game 4 - Breakout Altitude, WFX Wins 5-2

Game 5 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, Allegiance Wins 3-1

Game 6 - Team Slayer Regret, Allegiance Wins 50-48

Game 7 - Strongholds Empire, Allegiance Wins 100-51

Game 8 - Capture the Flag Fathom, Allegiance Wins 3-0

Game 9 - Team Slayer Plaza, Allegiance Wins 51-39

Game 10 - Breakout Trident, Allegiance Wins 5-4

Game 11 - Team Slayer Coliseum, Allegiance Wins 50-38

Game 12 - Strongholds Plaza, Allegiance Wins 100-88

Game 13 - Capture the Flag Truth, Allegiance Wins 3-2

Game 14 - Team Slayer Empire, Allegiance Wins 50-36

Game 15 - Strongholds Eden, WFX Wins 100-42

Game 16 - Team Slayer The Rig, Allegiance Wins 50-42

Scrim is over. Allegiance won 12-4 after starting down 3-1. Quite the streak winning 11 of the next 12.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I expect very little from the majority of the TB community, you included.

All good man. You've made an account, declared yourself more intelligent than the community and then posted nothing but negativity and passive-aggressive statements under the guise of "trolling". Classic deflection of self-confidence issues. You are probably powerless at work or relationships, or simple lazy and unsatisfied mentally because you're not motivated enough to find something to challenge yourself. Or all three.

Whichever or whatever it is, most of this forum doesn't care and from the way you're posting here I assume that most of the people you know don't care, I certainly don't. Anyway, don't worry about replying to me I won't waste anymore of your Machiavellianistic time.

• Upvote (+1) 7

See, I don't really consider myself above average. Most of the TB community is simply below average. This has been something pretty consistent for me both online and in life. Most people that are really into Halo simply aren't smart. Don't get me wrong, every game has their group of idiots, but for Halo it seems to be higher than the others. 

Ogre 2 eventually finished college. Your article is old AF.

All good man. You've made an account, declared yourself more intelligent than the community and then posted nothing but negativity and passive-aggressive statements under the guise of "trolling". Classic deflection of self-confidence issues. You are probably powerless at work or relationships, or simple lazy and unsatisfied mentally because you're not motivated enough to find something to challenge yourself. Or all three.

Whichever or whatever it is, most of this forum doesn't care and from the way you're posting here I assume that most of the people you know don't care, I certainly don't. Anyway, don't worry about replying to me I won't waste anymore of your Machiavellianistic time.

Lol I was only trolling Ogre2. You, completely serious. No guise. 

You're talking about me trolling and you come off spouting this bullshit? It sounds like I am reading a horoscope. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Gonna try to keep an update on the WFX/Allegiance series. Stealing Tiberius format from the Liquid/CLG scrim yesterday. Each game has a link to Halo Tracker so you can see the stats.

Series Score: WFX 4-12 Allegiance

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Empire, WFX Wins 3-1

Game 2 - Team Slayer Eden, WFX Wins 50-48

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, Allegiance Wins 100-96

Game 4 - Breakout Altitude, WFX Wins 5-2

Game 5 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, Allegiance Wins 3-1

Game 6 - Team Slayer Regret, Allegiance Wins 50-48

Game 7 - Strongholds Empire, Allegiance Wins 100-51

Game 8 - Capture the Flag Fathom, Allegiance Wins 3-0

Game 9 - Team Slayer Plaza, Allegiance Wins 51-39

Game 10 - Breakout Trident, Allegiance Wins 5-4

Game 11 - Team Slayer Coliseum, Allegiance Wins 50-38

Game 12 - Strongholds Plaza, Allegiance Wins 100-88

Game 13 - Capture the Flag Truth, Allegiance Wins 3-2

Game 14 - Team Slayer Empire, Allegiance Wins 50-36

Game 15 - Strongholds Eden, WFX Wins 100-42

Game 16 - Team Slayer The Rig, Allegiance Wins 50-42

Thanks for this, can't watch Twitch at work a lot of the time.

Thanks for this, can't watch Twitch at work a lot of the time.

No problem. I'll do it whenever I can if someone else isn't already doing it for a particular scrim/tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It sounds like I am reading a horoscope. 

Mate, wait until I start posting my homeopathic remedies. I make a mean placebo.

Mate, wait until I start posting my homeopathic remedies. I make a mean placebo.

Yeah, I must have self-confidence issues because Mercury is in retrograde right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yeah, I must have self-confidence issues because Mercury is in retrograde right now.

Look, all I'm saying is that confidence could get you exactly where you need to be right now, either in your career or in your romantic life -- or in both! Seek out the people who make you feel like you're a rock star, and reboot your ego. Once you're feeling more self-assured, dramatic results should show up right away -- possibly by tonight. This could be the start of a very powerful phase for you -- you are capable of achieving great things, you just need to believe it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Look, all I'm saying is that confidence could get you exactly where you need to be right now, either in your career or in your romantic life -- or in both! Seek out the people who make you feel like you're a rock star, and reboot your ego. Once you're feeling more self-assured, dramatic results should show up right away -- possibly by tonight. This could be the start of a very powerful phase for you -- you are capable of achieving great things, you just need to believe it.

Haha, actually I am engaged and pretty happy with my career choice. It is hard as fuck though.

Haha, actually I am engaged and pretty happy with my career choice. It is hard as fuck though.

Don't say that shit, I might have to start thinking you're ok.

TheSaltMine is making these posts to lure 2gre into posting.

SaltyMine = Real MVP 

Guess I can't stop now then. 

@@OGRE2 A BA in Economics? Athletes have more difficult degrees. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

:)

Definitely didn't ever drop out of college. Took time off to focus on gaming and do what I love. I have a BA in Economics from Ohio State University.

:salt: just got :rekt:

TheSaltMine is making these posts to lure 2gre into posting.

SaltyMine = Real MVP 

Reminds me of @@Cursed Lemon luring Sal1ent into posting.

• Upvote (+1) 2