CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

3-1'd them Winners Semi's, lost game 5 first BO5 in finals, 3-0 2nd Best of 5. 

Oh okay, I just remember that game 5 and getting super hyped. The let down that ensued explains why it was wiped from my memory.

3-1'd them Winners Semi's, lost game 5 first BO5 in finals, 3-0 2nd Best of 5. 

But what I said was in season 2 Denial was harder for us than CLG, up until the finals where it seemed a lot more equal. Even though CLG got 2nd at Indy beating them I think Denial was harder for us. 

Chad's trying to use his bias and then blaming it on me :/

And they fell right for it TJ  :lxthul:

• Downvote (-1) 2

Oh so you actually are a troll.  I thought you were just stupid.

Hah, you think I'm stupid? Didn't you drop out of college? What, was intro philosophy too complex to wrap your head around?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 36

Hah, you think I'm stupid? Didn't you drop out of college? What, was intro philosophy too complex to wrap your head around?

You're thinking of Tsquared.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought he dropped out of HS lol

Eh. He makes more money than my pops yo, because I am a three year old halo chick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you for giving me nearly an hour of entertainment with your posts. I actually thought you were being serious. You're not serious, right?

That's funny because that is what I think for about 50% of the people on this forum.

Edit: More like 80%

Oh god, I'd hate to see the other 20% of the people you think are smart.

Thank you for giving me nearly an hour of entertainment with your posts. I actually thought you were being serious. You're not serious, right?

Not about the GOAT.

I do believe that most of posters are below average intelligence. I am also serious about the stats. The fact remains that we just aren't looking at the numbers close enough. It would be a lot for someone to do it as in depth as would be necessary. Like I said, I have considered doing it for a team or two, but it would simply take too much time. 

@@FLuFFy I am willing to bet that what I consider stupid is still far above what you consider smart. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Allegiance really taking it to Winterfox after being down 3-1 in the series. Allegiance now up 10-3.

@@FLuFFy I am willing to bet that what I consider stupid is still far above what you consider smart. 

My dog is pretty smart.

You're bad 

lol i meant to upvote this but downvoted it by accident.  Take this hypothetical internet point from me real quick, you deserve it

Oh god, I'd hate to see the other 20% of the people you think are smart.

That's funny because that is what I think for about 50% of the people on this forum.

Edit: More like 80%

Plot twist: Nahdudefkthat has returned.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Allegiance really taking it to Winterfox after being down 3-1 in the series. Allegiance now up 10-3.

I know that Allegiance has practiced much more as a team, but dang, that's still really surprising. Was also surprised how passively WFX played in some of those games.