CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, I guess I'm subscribed to XboxJapan for some reason?

Anyway, this popped up in my sub box.

For some reason I thought consoles were banned in Japan.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're thinking of China, and the ban recently was lifted. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

>Consoles banned in Japan

>Nintendo and Sony

Wat.jpg

But yes, LimeSoda already said, you're thinking of China, though the ban was lifted a while ago. Specifically, it was the retail sale of consoles, not actually playing them. Many Chinese consumers already had consoles via the grey markets.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I see nobody posted this, so Velocity is back in the E-sports scene.

Solid squad, they made it ESL Finals last weekend. So good pickup

Game 2 - Empire Slayer - AE wins 50-48

(Series tied 1-1)

Halotracker is showing that WFX won game 2 as well...

Halotracker is showing that WFX won game 2 as well...

Hmm, could have sworn it said Victory on Goofy's screen. 

Checking chat and you are correct sir.

Like i said, the stats are best suited to represent how the team operates.  Comparing similiar-positioned/style of players from team to team with the stats would be a better use of them than amongst the players on the same team.  Comparing the stats of a player who gets every single sniper vs a player who literally passes snipes off/drops them for teammates and leads a lot more of the pushes is pointless.  Comparing a player who gets every snipe and sits back more often vs the same player from another team is a better use of the statistics.  

ie (hockey example): not comparing a forwards goals/assists with a defenseman, but instead compare forwards with other forwards? If so, I completely agree. It would be pointless to say that a defenseman is better/worse because he has less points/goals than a forward.

Yes, I used a hockey reference, since you play soccer I assume you could get what I mean :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching these scrims has been great so far. Between the TL/CLG and WFX/ALL scrims I think 3rd-8th place could go any way. We haven't seen NV scrim yet but since they are the aforementioned kingslayers to EG I have them pegged 2 and 1 respectively. Very exciting stuff guys!  :weback:

wut

It was established that Denial/nV were better at taking on EG.

But CLG dominates the Denial/nV matchup.

(Not by me. It was from Lethul's post)

• Downvote (-1) 2

Watching these scrims has been great so far. Between the TL/CLG and WFX/ALL scrims I think 3rd-8th place could go any way. We haven't seen NV scrim yet but since they are the aforementioned kingslayers to EG I have them pegged 2 and 1 respectively. Very exciting stuff guys!  :weback:

fry.PNG?1307468855

We shall see. Currently my most anticipated matchup along with CLG vs either two.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't the S2 Finals go to the second Game 5 between CLG and EG?

3-1'd them Winners Semi's, lost game 5 first BO5 in finals, 3-0 2nd Best of 5. 

But what I said was in season 2 Denial was harder for us than CLG, up until the finals where it seemed a lot more equal. Even though CLG got 2nd at Indy beating them I think Denial was harder for us. 

Chad's trying to use his bias and then blaming it on me :/

• Upvote (+1) 5

Like i said, the stats are best suited to represent how the team operates.  Comparing similiar-positioned/style of players from team to team with the stats would be a better use of them than amongst the players on the same team.  Comparing the stats of a player who gets every single sniper vs a player who literally passes snipes off/drops them for teammates and leads a lot more of the pushes is pointless.  Comparing a player who gets every snipe and sits back more often vs the same player from another team is a better use of the statistics.  

That's what I would say too if I had your absolute dog shit stats for S2 Finals. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 25