CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

yeah nadeds team does not look good at all

team liquid is looking solid

winterfox has not played together enough.

CLG and EG still solid

have not seen nV play as a squad yet

and everyone forgot about the remnants of Cloud 9

Naded's team is not looking good at all

Naded and eL Town have done very well in TB 2v2 tournaments. Haven't seen much from them in 4v4 yet. What are you basing this statement on? 

Edit: I don't disagree, I'm just curious where I can watch them play together as a full team outside of matchmaking.

Naded and eL Town have done very well in TB 2v2 tournaments. Haven't seen much from them in 4v4 yet. What are you basing this statement on?

Rumors Naded tried to bail team twice, Goofy wants El Town to be dropped. That's what I was basing on
  • Upvote (+1) 2

have not seen nV play as a squad yet

They haven't played a lot together as a squad yet (at least on stream), but they were playing matchmaking last week together.

I don't think any of that will affect the team honestly. Months back there was a rumor Naded's new team was nV. If he did try to shade, it's hard to blame turning down nV with 1.5 million on the line. Also, for all we know Goofy and eL Town made up and are best friends. I reserve my judgement on that team until I see them play something besides team arena. Huge Naded fan so I hope it all works out well for him regardless of what happens with the current roster. I want to see him win.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ahhhhh that crispy moist late week Halo drama. Love it. 

:flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :beyond:  :beyond:  :beyond:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 5

This guy Randa really believes that he is a great Halo player. News flash: He's not.

But this twitter war is pretty juicy...I mean...like...juicy.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Snipe drone's team is talking shit to EG right now. Roy or Lunch cant tell with one said it. Said fly to America I will play each one of you for 10k each. Snip3down said they cant talk shit because they got beat by 343 on 65in tv's. 

The fact that there's a guy named Snipe drone talking shit to Snipedown is so much funnier to me than Randa's delusional ego

• Upvote (+1) 4

I want to pull for Maniac so bad but it would be cool if he actually played halo for me to root for him. I'm not cheering for iHop bullshit vlogs ....

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to pull for Maniac so bad but it would be cool if he actually played halo for me to root for him. I'm not cheering for iHop bullshit vlogs ....

He said in his most recent video that he was going to post 2 halo videos but his capture card breaks his computer.

That is also the reason he can't stream. So he's gaming Halo, but he just can't really post evidence.

(It's at 35 seconds)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how people treat Randa like some ammy scrub... he placed 4th, 4th, & 6th in H2A, the first Halo game he'd ever competed in. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

kinda ashame that the Elevate squad probably broke up that team could have been very good (better than the predicted new c9 w/ frosty imo)

He said in his most recent video that he was going to post 2 halo videos but his capture card breaks his computer.

That is also the reason he can't stream. So he's gaming Halo, but he just can't really post evidence.

(It's at 35 seconds)

didn't someone say that he is only a CSR 27? I am there and I've barely played.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I'm Rank 50 and ive been playing Fallout 4 for a week, not to mention my job isn't Halo. If he is really only a 27, he's seriously slacking.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's a freaking way to stream built into the xbox.. 

Laziness at its finest. Yeah you may not have the nice overlay/ sub sounds and whatnot... but if you have the ability to stream using the xbox one then do it.