CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG not play?

Nope. Notable teams were Liquid, WFX, Allegiance (got dq'd), Reality Check, Noble, and Washed Up Halo Kids.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope. Notable teams were Liquid, WFX, Allegiance (got dq'd), Reality Check, Noble, and Washed Up Halo Kids.

Why the DQ?

Lethul took time off of Fallout 4 to respond to you. You should be honored.

I am not worthy.

Waynes-World-Were-not-Worthy.gif

Also, @@CyReN , are the "bigger" teams the only ones included in the OP? I feel like there are plenty of other teams that should be on there, popular or not. Just to give a few examples, we have:

-Epsilon eSports - BUK 20, BUK 57, Jimbo, Snipedrone

-Team Infused - Chalkie, Ramirez, Riotz, TuFoxy

-Team Vibe - Septic, Fragby, Fuzion, Respectful

-Team Vitality - Botinus, Hitaborg, Renox, SindeR

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, I can't believe Naded tried to ditch his team for nV twice. After he had already committed to Allegiance.

:kappa:

Can we stop with the Mikwen hate now? Every pro wants to be on a better team.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lxthul just said that Randa's better at H5 than anyone on Allegiance 

:grunt:  :grunt:  :grunt:  :grunt:  :grunt:  :grunt:  :grunt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipe drone's team is talking shit to EG right now. Roy or Lunch cant tell with one said it. Said fly to America I will play each one of you for 10k each. Snip3down said they cant talk shit because they got beat by 343 on 65in tv's. 

Fake snipedown talking shit to snipedown when fake lethul wins against 343 and they can't :( and I was the one who said it not them 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh geez. Things are getting heated up in here. I like it.... Bring more fire to the players... More passion, more drama, more rivalries... This is what Halo needs  IMO. *Now will my gif work? >.> *Huzzah it worked* There should be a way to upload gifs/pictures from your computer onto the site. I could never figure out how to get the My Media to work.*

exc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess I can see why Randa wants radar. Not having a team to call out can be tough so the next thing he goes for is the radar.

:rekt:

Naded wanted to jump ship to nV?

Goofy wanted El Town dropped?

Somebody on Allegiance wanted to run games with Randa?

Damn @@Randa dropping the roast intel.

I guess we can add Allegiance & Randa's eventual team to the list of rivalries to look out for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What are Randa's options, besides Optic?

Old-C9 is most likely going with Frosty, and it looks like we'll see TL Unlegit.

Guess he could do something with Prototype, Aries, or Best Man... anyone I'm missing?