CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Apart from Snipedown last night, that is what I have been doing.

Munoz, Frosty, and Unlegit don't have a large amount of top 6 finishes combined. Randa did well with Winterfox, but how he'll do without Ryanoob and Naded is yet to be seen.

I want to do a video on Spartan, but I haven't managed to catch him in any Arena gametypes in the past few days.

Or are you meaning the ones that aren't getting attention of the established pros, like Suspector/Nemassist/Crates etc.?

Yeah a bit lower than the munoz level for sure.

If its was HCS last season, would be top 16-20 team level we'l say

I wanna see Tiberius breakdowns of guys like NYSea, Stellur, Shotzy, Gimp, B11 :kappa: , Turley. Just all the online guys that we don't really ever hear about at events.

I don't consider teams outside the top 16 to even be relevant at this point. I have the feeling teams like that are making so many mistakes a video would be somewhere between Toxic Negativity and Snuff Film.

However, if -anyone- wants me to breakdown their gameplay, all they have to do is ask me and get me to add them on XBL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't consider teams outside the top 16 to even be relevant at this point. I have the feeling teams like that are making so many mistakes a video would be somewhere between Toxic Negativity and Snuff Film.

However, if -anyone- wants me to breakdown their gameplay, all they have to do is ask me and get me to add them on XBL.

Id say that would be an interesting video and something different from the norm. Maybe that level was too low, top 12-16

Liquid takes a super intense game 1. Ninja went on a frenzy at the end to help TL come back from 1-2 down to take Fathom flag 3-2.

Liquid takes game two as well. Ninja 18-8, playing really well.

This is going to be a fun rivalry going forward.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here you can see maniac say he's too lazy to go buy sheets for his bed, then show nothing, say "wtf am i vlogging", then say hes just going to upload a video "like this" every day....

He's so bored yet he doesnt even go buy sheets for his bed and he sleeps on a bare mattress with one blanket lol, and this guys on a team competing for atleast $1.5m, this is a joke.

Not to mention, Assault who just started making videos, went through all the effort of making a skit like comedy video in the gym and actually working, and he gets a fraction of the views. Even his team mates are putting in more effort, and Assault works two jobs. Maniac makes low effort vlogs and thats it! Am i the only one who has a problem with this?

In Maniacs defense he did constantly repeat how he was going to make 2 halo 5 videos but his capture card wouldn't work. And since the capture card isn't working he's probably playing halo and just can't stream it. (I really like Maniac so that's just what I hope it's going on. I'd hate to find out that he actually just walks around the house for 12 hours a day.)

(I really like Maniac so that's just what I hope it's going on. I'd hate to find out that he actually just walks around the house for 12 hours a day.)

He also goes to get food with Boze.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In Maniacs defense he did constantly repeat how he was going to make 2 halo 5 videos but his capture card wouldn't work. And since the capture card isn't working he's probably playing halo and just can't stream it. (I really like Maniac so that's just what I hope it's going on. I'd hate to find out that he actually just walks around the house for 12 hours a day.)

He's only an SR 27, so he kinda has been just walking around the house.

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG practicing on Twitch. First time with all 4 members (No Towey. What does he do when EG grinds?). Things are looking pretttty rough. That time off lookin like it did some damage. We'll see, though.

Hey man we beat them more games than they beat us we aren't that bad don't be so critical I can't take your rude comments without getting mad 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ya I knew Ninja would be damn good at H5. The game caters to his play style.

Ninja's aggressive as fuck. One of the only people to do so at the pro level. Really like it, even if some plays arent as thought out

Hey man we beat them more games than they beat us we aren't that bad don't be so critical I can't take your rude comments without getting mad 

Breh I didn't mean to hurt you :(:(:(:(:(

I watched some of Lethul's rebroadcast and they seemed to be winning most of their matches and if they did lose it was by a small margin. The one exception would be regret slayer which they do look like they need to work on but overall they looked fine. Perhaps a little rusty but hardly anything to worry about. 

Granted, I wasn't tuned in for the longest period of time, but they had 2 rough Slayer games and 1 CTF game where they went 0-3. Maybe a really bad Strongholds game I think? They did actually start to pick things back up a lot by the time I switched it off, though. Definitely not horrible overall, but also definitely not at their Halo 5 peak yet. (Which makes sense, I just feel like everyone expected more? Based off of the chat, anyway.)

Team Liquid wins ESL Cup for the 2nd week in a row.

EG not play?

• Upvote (+1) 1