CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was optimistic about ARs but they have been used more than Pistols so far. It needs to go as a starting weapon

• Upvote (+1) 3

1. What top US team practices the least? Optic? Yeah, let's bring them. (I fully realize it is a different game..)

2. This does show us that this game will highlight a slightly different skill set. Current pros will have to adapt or get left behind. It was annoying in H2A seeing some pros put little work in and still be successful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. What top US team practices the least? Optic? Yeah, let's bring them. (I fully realize it is a different game..)

2. This does show us that this game will highlight a slightly different skill set. Current pros will have to adapt or get left behind. It was annoying in H2A seeing some pros put little work in and still be successful.

Yea the new play style seems to be hold down RT on my spray and pray weapon. The pistol was being swapped all the time. How often in other games did players swap their "primary" gun?

Makes sense tho. It was an easier team br halo they've been playing for years. On maps everyone knows how to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never played the Halo 5 beta, but I knew from the get go that Empire would be shitty. Makes you wonder why Regret isn't available. That's the one people liked, right?

Remember when everyone said that AR starts won't make cqc one dimensional? Or when people said the AR isn't that powerful? It's sad to see the day where pro players have to camp corners with AR's.

Also what is up with the smg and shotgun? Those things are insane.

Is there no CTF games?

Slayer only. Build is from May.

I'm not sure anyone noticed this, but Assault got distracted by the scenery and it costed him (he died right after). I can see why. Do people consider this a problem?

b86ca54e3cb4232d22b5c1d2e293fe14.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not sure anyone noticed this, but Assault got distracted by the scenery and it costed him (he died right after). I can see why. Do people consider this a problem?

This game is just full of surprises

I mean, they DID place Top 4.

The last time they placed Top 4 was about 6 months ago.

813b4711c0604d31ac4c4f7b5a0864ce.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

I literally LOL'D at this because it ultimately costed them control of the tower for the rest of the game.. this is at 4-3 with 11 mins left.. just another wrinkle Halo 5 brings that isn't needed. Even I thought it was a blue player because of the way it popped out from behind the wall.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I literally LOL'D at this because it ultimately costed them control of the tower for the rest of the game.. this is at 4-3 with 11 mins left.. just another wrinkle Halo 5 brings that isn't needed. Even I thought it was a blue player because of the way it popped out from behind the wall.

The absolute best place to hide if you're a blue player.