CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think a lot of it had to do with sanc obj being their best game types and it being our worst.

:walshy:

• Downvote (-1) 1

or clg was better at halo, denial was better at playing us?

Playstyles and match ups make a huge difference sometimes. How tf you not gonna upvote my post tho TJ? I gave you a fucking shout out, show some god damn respect. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Playstyles and match ups make a huge difference sometimes. How tf you not gonna upvote my post tho TJ? I gave you a fucking shout out, show some god damn respect. 

Hold up there cowboy, just fake internet points.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

343 Pro Team vs The Internet starts in like 15 minutes on the Halo twitch channel. Maybe some HCS info? Worth a watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Theyre jumping from spectator to live and back over and over. Those new watchers are gonna hit the Close button in no time flat. so unnecessarily difficult to follow.

Spectator means no listen-ins...

Theyre jumping from spectator to live and back over and over. Those new watchers are gonna hit the Close button in no time flat. so unnecessarily difficult to follow.

Spectator mode is abysmal.

That was a close game. I thought 343 pro team would be better.

edit. the second game wasn't as close lol

They should just remove spec mode until they learn to create one thats not a piece of shit.  No wonder why CoD is better for watching.  

You are all so negative. It isn't bad from what I have seen.

Shot sync is bad.

Audio sync is bad.

The dpad + name tag at the bottom.

Bringing up the scoreboard covers the entire screen.

Built in stream delay that cannot be removed.

It froze like 4 times in the first match.

Virtually no extra information that would be good to see as a spectator.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shots are not accurately displayed at all, there's over a minute of delay between live gameplay and spectator mode. They were switching back and forth between live gameplay and spectator mode in the first match and it was a mess.

While we are happy to have somewhat of a spectator mode, it really is that bad compared to others. Think of it like everyone having Steak, Lobster, etc and we got a burnt TV dinner with the brownie treat already stolen by your brother. I mean, yea we got food but is it really suppose to make you happy?

I simply cannot watch a stream if the player's reticle isn't even on their opponent when they kill them.

These desync issues better be fixed before the HCS starts up again.

lol @ having to scroll through all the players to switch to a specific person.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn either Outbreak is really good or Pro Team ain't that pro.

Btw, they can't think this crouch walking is fun.

I'm just surprised they're trying to use spectator mode at all. Do they really think that having player outlines is worth bringing in all of the drawbacks of this mode?

Wow, 343 just lost the match I believe. I just tuned in cuz I'm at work and have to use my phone.

Can someone quickly explain the basic "tournament" rules or what is going on? Is it random people vs 343 or what?