CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

TLDR Denial were better overall at playing Halo, CLG were better at playing Denial?

or clg was better at halo, denial was better at playing us?
  • Upvote (+1) 6

That would be amazing if he joined optic.  He is willing to grind and thats basically what optic is missing.  I think assault is motivated, so if there was another motivated person on the team that would hopefully light a fire under FS and Maniacs butt

Randa's playing with Optic right now :intel:

That'd be hilarious considering the rivalry they had in S2.

He just joined elevate and I would imagine there was probably some contract involved.

It's looking like the Elevate roster is going to fall apart. UnLegit to Liquid looks likely as does Frosty to C9/Complexity.

That'd be hilarious considering the rivalry they had in S2.

Now he can actually post #Greenwall and he won't be joking about it

• Upvote (+1) 1

I made a thread for any pro here that wants to write a few paragraphs on how they feel about Halo 5 as a game and what their opinions are on HCS, what works and doesn't work, etc.

It would be awesome if some of you pros gave us some insight on how you feel! A thread like that would be an awesome way to have opinions in a single, easy to find place. Multiple 343 employees browse this forum as well, and I'm sure they would like to know how you guys feel if they don't know yet!

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/10966-halo-pros-opinions-on-halo-5/?do=findComment&comment=609443

• Upvote (+1) 5

Tashii said info should be sooner rather than later

uoX6FjL.png

Is Tashi some higher up guy for TL? So does this mean TL 4th announcement soon? Sorry, I don't know how much of the behind the scene stuff works.

Is Tashi some higher up guy for TL? So does this mean TL 4th announcement soon? Sorry, I don't know how much of the behind the scene stuff works.

If I am right he works at 343i

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tashi is a Community (Manager/Coordinator?) at 343 Industries.

This intel is presumably about the first event and Season 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

just wondering did you read my post? I literally made the same comparison lol

"not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5" - LeMikwen James  :kappa:

Noo I honestly didn't, but great minds do think alike. The more NBA references in here the better.

After Mikwen wins two events with Envy is he going to return home to TL and keep the LeMikwen James plot going???

• Upvote (+1) 1

Assault put up a cooking video. He is a lot more likeable than I thought. He's becoming one of my favourite personalities.

His youtube outro is hilarious!

New Halo 5 Storyline: WILL ANYONE EVER BEAT FROSTY TO OS ON EMPIRE?

Unrelated, did a breakdown of Randa on Rig Slayer, but mostly talked about how to deduce spawns...which is really easy in this game: 

• Upvote (+1) 4

But overall we had a tougher time with denial, idk why since I'm light years ahead of apg.

All the apg hate here lately, smh. :kappa: I am going to root for nV now.

Also cant wait to see how that new Vibe squad will perform.

• Upvote (+1) 2