CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are APG and Heinz ok with having a really good but mentally unstable teammate?

Hope Ola gets help

• Upvote (+1) 4

Has anyone seen him play Halo 5 yet aside from the launch event? Do we know hes going to be as good as he was?

Are APG and Heinz ok with having a really good but mentally unstable teammate?

Hope Ola gets help

I'd imagine they're friends and hopefully part of the reason the social media break is incoming. They need to bring him back to reality or find someone to help him. Letting it go like it has been usually doesn't work out well years down the line.

I'm wondering if Hecz got on his ass about content lol

I know he was messing with Maniac in the first episode of that Optic documentary thing about making sure he had "back up" content or something. 

Yea either that or he saw Maniac's success and knew he had to get in on that while under the Optic name. Either way, good stuff!

I'm wondering if Hecz got on his ass about content lol

I know he was messing with Maniac in the first episode of that Optic documentary thing about making sure he had "back up" content or something. 

doubt it. Hecz seems to have little to no problem with other members of optic like Formal not making content, so I doubt he had that much of a problem with Assault not making any. Honestly think Assault genuinely just wants to start doing youtube. Before his first vid in his stream he was contemplating starting youtube and seemed as if he was truly interested in it not just being forced to. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Like a rollercoaster every time Ola gets on twitter

large.gif

Ola pls show up to first HWC event in Gandalf cosplay pls

Heinz also just said his announcement is for sure today. 

We can now up the count to 5 pros that use pre made thumb nails for their content (everyone should). Props to Assault.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That escalated really quickly. Personally, I think pistola needs to stay off social media and just focus on himself because things are getting real weird REALLY fast.

Got a link to pistola going crazy on twitch?

I don't know anything about how pistola was as i didnt really follow halo this closely until HCS season 1. But hes showing signs of some pretty serious mental issues, you can tell in his last crazy stream about how hes manic as hell, and then when he goes on his little twitter benders, hes depressed as hell. Hes acting like a fool, but hes obviously got some deep issues. Just gotta support the guy through it. His first step is to get diagnosed and to address it to the public, because now hes just making himself look foolish and im certain that this isnt the pistola that you guys "Know and love".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty bad timing to fly out Ninja and Pistola for that Halo 5: Live thing when Mikwen left one of them to team with the other. There is no surprise that something went wrong between them. In that situation it was bound to happen. Just bad timing.

On a different note: EnvyUs announcement is supposedly today.

May or may not have been beaten to it by Chad^^^

(Not sure if that is in regards to Pistola or not)

What is this live thing? Also what ever happened with that thing Snipedown and a couple other pros went to a week or so ago, was it ever announced/revealed?

I don't know anything about how pistola was as i didnt really follow halo this closely until HCS season 1. But hes showing signs of some pretty serious mental issues, you can tell in his last crazy stream about how hes manic as hell, and then when he goes on his little twitter benders, hes depressed as hell. Hes acting like a fool, but hes obviously got some deep issues. Just gotta support the guy through it. His first step is to get diagnosed and to address it to the public, because now hes just making himself look foolish and im certain that this isnt the pistola that you guys "Know and love".

As far as I know, he's never really been this public. He could have been like this forever and it just never got any spotlight due to him not streaming/tweeting very much. Personally I've always been a fan of his due to his playstyle, and being able to relate to the "FFA kid" turned 4v4 player story-line. The occasional trash-talk and awkward moments have always just been a bonus.

• Upvote (+1) 1

doubt it. Hecz seems to have little to no problem with other members of optic like Formal not making content, so I doubt he had that much of a problem with Assault not making any. Honestly think Assault genuinely just wants to start doing youtube. Before his first vid in his stream he was contemplating starting youtube and seemed as if he was truly interested in it not just being forced to. 

I'll admit I forgot that Formal doesn't make content.

I would hope it is just from his personal interest. The content would come off as more genuine. I like what he has put out so far. 

What is this live thing? Also what ever happened with that thing Snipedown and a couple other pros went to a week or so ago, was it ever announced/revealed?

The "Halo 5: Live" event was a live stream on youtube on Halo 5's launch night. The gameplay with Snipedown, Bittersweet, Pistola and Ninja was featured.

They were flown to 343i to play Halo 5 so we, the fans, could see some pro gameplay on launch night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this stage Ola just seems to be all mouth when it comes to his #Content "grind", he cant even tidy his room let along produce stellar content on a regular basis.

Another person very guilty of this is Mikwen, the amount of times I used to see him say the grind begins, he would stream/youtube blah blah. It's the same shit all the time with 90% of halo pro's unfortunately.

i take offense to this, I've stayed true to my one video a year YouTube grind.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

i take offense to this, I've stayed true to my one video a year YouTube grind.

Time for my daily "KARMA IS A BITCH" rewatch. :lxthul:

Did envy even make an announcement for their halo team? 

Nope. Heinz got off stream recently, and as he was getting off he told everyone that they are still hoping for the announcement to happen today.

Did envy even make an announcement for their halo team? 

Heinz got off of his stream and said that he had to because of team stuff. So, I expect the announcement will be soon. 

Nope. Heinz got off stream recently, and as he was getting off he told everyone that they are still hoping for the announcement to happen today.

Wonder why they would say anything or change their twitter handles before the announcement. Most teams do it all at the same time. 

They made a great decision in the cs team, hopefully the halo team has as much success.