CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, still not buying that Ace is going back to Optic, would make no sense for him IMO. I've been watching him stream a lot lately and it seems like he's dedicated to his current teammates. Could be wrong, but usually people start getting flaky and he hasn't.

If anything, maybe Assault is joining TL.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I had actually thought about Assault joining TL, myself.

All eyes seem to be on UnLegit at the moment, but with OpTic being up in the air as far as what they're doing....Assault has actually been grinding.

I could see him joining TL, tbh.

We shall see.

I would definitely say Assault to Liquid. I mean flamesword is busy playing destiny  and I have no idea what maniacs been doing other than making youtube videos and using the optic house to the full advantage in terms of building his channel(good for him by the way).

Given how they did in the online tourney yesterday, I'd be very surprised if UnLegit weren't TL's fourth. 

Given how they did in the online tourney yesterday, I'd be very surprised if UnLegit weren't TL's fourth. 

Am teams and pick-up groups are a fantastic barometer for how good your team is.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Am teams and pick-up groups are a fantastic barometer for how good your team is.

No, but the chemistry seemed to be good, which is the most important thing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not only is this hilarious but since you were triple capping and had 3 Blues on Catwalk that was actually an next level play rofl

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone else think that spawn times for OBJ and Slayer should be altered? 8 seconds all around is the most foreign, off-putting nonsense I've ever seen besides Regret. Yes, another shot at Regret, that map is the worst thing to come to competitive Halo that isn't a forge map

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think I am the only person to like Regret. I don't get why people hate it. Teamwork seems fluid on that map

top mid is completely pointless when you can access it from so many points in the map and you have practically no worthwhile visuals from up there.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If he doesn't take advantage of that opportunity, his if effing up. With such a huge CoD following, kids want to know what he does to win. He could be teachin kids how to frag like a pro and rake. in. that. cash.

This. He has 138k subs and his last video was 6 months ago. And only around 20 videos total (to compare, Flamesword has 450 and only 30k more subs). I'd be trying to monetize that shit knowing that getting a couple more hundred K subs would be a given.

OT: that is a brilliant title by Assault

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's dead, jim

IMO it would have been stupid for him to jump from CoD to Halo (or even do both) in his position. Halo still have a LOT of unknowns as far as money and tourneys go and he is virtually guaranteed to see a lot of success in blops3. Sure, H5 could turn out amazingly and the $ could be flowing and be worth it for the switch but until that is proven, that gamble wouldn't be worth it for him. 

Calling H5 dead before the seasons even start is a bit premature. It will prolly be April when everything is done to determine the actual state. Vin I know you are our realist keeping us grounded and our hopes from getting too high. We need guys like you <3.

Actually Vin use to be a super optimist who would get mad at anyone acting like he is right now, Not sure what happened. :grunt:

Monster is a pretty good player, I can see him on a top 8 or top 12 team in the future. He would be a good pickup for a lot of top AM teams out there.

Is monster banned from team beyond tournaments still, or did he ever get banned for that 2v2 tournament shenanigans?

The Battle Rifle/Magnum start controversy is one thing because we've had multiple utility weapons throughout titles. But having radar has always been that thing matchmaking kids needed so they could hide around corners and guarantee themselves a kill. You can't really compare since competitive Halo has never had radar.

*shots fired*

• Upvote (+1) 5

The Battle Rifle/Magnum start controversy is one thing because we've had multiple utility weapons throughout titles. But having radar has always been that thing matchmaking kids needed so they could hide around corners and guarantee themselves a kill. You can't really compare since competitive Halo has never had radar.

I guess Randa isn't gonna post this one :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

If this glorious game gets ruined with br starts, thanks to the whining of those that have no idea why this game is so good....im done. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really impressed with @@Assault vid - one of the best *first* vids I've seen, and can't wait to see more. Hopefully he can motivate the rest of Optic to grind more.

• Upvote (+1) 1