CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Conflicts between COD and Halo Schedules? Show me where your getting this information from there is nothing on any solid dates yet for tournaments or events. All that has been published so far is that there is a $3mill COD World League with a Pro division that starts its tournaments in Jan 2016 and ends in Fall 2016. No word on MLG/UMG 2/4/5k events or anything else, not to mention we know nothing about HCS except that it takes place Dec-March. 4 months of Halo vs 3/4 a year of COD i'm sure something could be worked out 

It's not public information.  

You guys read into tweets way too much.  At the very best, Formal (and any other of the former Halo pros) will throw together a team just for the huge prize pool at the HWC.  Other than that, CoD is absolutely the place to be.  

You guys read into tweets way too much.  At the very best, Formal (and any other of the former Halo pros) will throw together a team just for the huge prize pool at the HWC.  Other than that, CoD is absolutely the place to be.  

Did yu even read my posts at all or are yu just blindly replying? 

Conflicts between COD and Halo Schedules? Show me where your getting this information from there is nothing on any solid dates yet for tournaments or events. All that has been published so far is that there is a $3mill COD World League with a Pro division that starts its tournaments in Jan 2016 and ends in Fall 2016. No word on MLG/UMG 2/4/5k events or anything else, not to mention we know nothing about HCS except that it takes place Dec-March. 4 months of Halo vs 3/4 a year of COD i'm sure something could be worked out

Pros often receive information that we don't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the last 2 seasons of the HCS are any indication, there will be conflicts. During S1 and S2 of H2A CoD events consistently overlapped with Halo events.

If the last 2 seasons fo the HCS are any indication, there will be conflincts. During S1 and S2 of H2A CoD events consistently overlapped with Halo events.

Its says that the halo world championship will from start in Dec and end in march COD start Jan -Fall 2016 there could be overlapping events Jan-March but from the looks of things so far Halo won't have any seasons just a giant event 

CoD is starting before that. There is an event next week.

It's not a world League event then the pro division starts in dec and seasonal play begins in Jan 

It's not a world League event then the pro division starts in dec and seasonal play begins in Jan 

Activisions World League isn't the only thing running CoD though. MLG, UMG, MES, and others will still run events throughout Blops3's lifetime. And if Halo has any LAN events other than Worlds, or if there are weekend cups or a pro point system similar to the previous two seasons, conflicts with schedules will likely occur.

HWC is Top 8 NA teams and the 8 world teams. Not an open event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Activisions World League isn't the only thing running CoD though. MLG, UMG, MES, and others will still run events throughout Blops3's lifetime. And if Halo has any LAN events other than Worlds, or if there are weekend cups or a pro point system similar to the previous two seasons, conflicts with schedules will likely occur.

Nothing matters if its not part of Activision's pro league the 3 million is split between their own esports league its not the same as  previous COD champs where you earn points with MLG. Each team gets points in the leagues pro/challenge division to earn a spot to compete in the fall for the grand prize. Activision is creating a league similar to what Riot does with LOL. Anyways there is no point to continue until we have actual dates 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Did yu even read my posts at all or are yu just blindly replying? 

"Conflicts between COD and Halo Schedules? Show me where your getting this information from there is nothing on any solid dates yet for tournaments or events." - (RyeTron, 2015) 

"It's not public information." - (HaloBrah, 2015) 

"Yu" can't figure out what I'm saying based on this? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol just saw an ad for HWC at the movie theatre before James Bond.

is it the announcement video or did they make a new one?

"Conflicts between COD and Halo Schedules? Show me where your getting this information from there is nothing on any solid dates yet for tournaments or events." - (RyeTron, 2015) 

"It's not public information." - (HaloBrah, 2015) 

"Yu" can't figure out what I'm saying based on this? 

Yea it makes no sense i ask for denialpanda's sources  and you reply to me with "it's not public information" 

Yea it makes no sense i ask for denialpanda's sources  and you reply to me with "it's not public information" 

That's because there are none other than what the pros have said on stream.

That is the only reason why everyone knows Formal is not coming back. Pros have said stuff on stream. Pros know things we do not, hence the "It's not public information" from HaloBrah.

Seriously though if you want to be the best why would you play destiny for 50% of your time?? Flamesword doesn't take it serious anymore. If you really want to win he would be playing Halo literally non stop. 

HWC is Top 8 NA teams and the 8 world teams. Not an open event.

there will likely be a separate open qualifier event to decide the Top 8 teams though

Nothing matters if its not part of Activision's pro league the 3 million is split between their own esports league its not the same as previous COD champs where you earn points with MLG. Each team gets points in the leagues pro/challenge division to earn a spot to compete in the fall for the grand prize. Activision is creating a league similar to what Riot does with LOL. Anyways there is no point to continue until we have actual dates

His point was that there are still other events that will be held reguarly, negating the time frame previously mentioned

• Upvote (+1) 1

Panda was right. Formal was originally on our team until about October 20th and we found out he couldn't compete. Therefore we had to get a new player and org. I can't neccesarily say why at this time but he did want to play 100%.

Damn Formal going back to halo would of been so hype. Hopefully you guys can reveal your new squad soon.

I know that money talks and winning is also nice(granted he would be part of creating what most people would consider a top 3 team at worst), but I personally would choose the game I enjoy playing more. And I think it's a very real possibility that the halo world championships could end up being worth more than cods.

• Upvote (+1) 2