CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:   :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

Simms doing work on the stage!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who will be hosting these? Has that been confirmed? 

Edit - Oh shit it's MLG!!! I am so happy right now

Can't wait to compete... This is the best thing to happen to halo in a long time. As a community we really need to get behind Halo 5. This announcement shows the HCS is for real... Let's go, we back!

7vEQVtx.png

MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG MLG 

So happy to see MLG and Twitch right next to each other. We more than back, boys  :halo:

Puckett is such a shitty caster.  The blind nostalgia towards him is absurd; you guys realize that his casting was never anything better than 'average', right? Dude came up as a caster back when the "competition" for the position was virtually non-existent.  His current CoD casting is l;laughable.

never have i heard such heresy 

Swell news. Can't wait to hear all the details for everything involved!

Eg top 1 still.

never have i heard such heresy 

People on here want Halo to "grow" yet they're still pretending like we're back in 2004 playing on tube TV's on a patchwork setup.

Puckett's passion is undeniable, however, passion doesn't make you a good caster.  He was never a "good" caster, and his current CoD casting proves that.  To argue otherwise is nothing but nostalgia; overrating his ability due to the "magic" of MLG Halo back in the day which everyone pops boners to.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 24

Halo community is like a beaten housewife. MLG dropped halo and didn't want anything to do with the game that made them who they are, now that halo esports is gaining traction again they want to come back and everyone is pumped again. At least 343 is keeping EGL around so we wont be stranded when MLG bolts again.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 11

I can't wrap my head around all those partners....MS is finally dead serious about Halo as an E-Sport. Wow. I hope we take this opportunity and make the best of it. Wow. Fuckin crazy. Who would have thought?

• Upvote (+1) 7

What The Fuck is happening?! I am gone for a day and it feels like I missed the industrial revolution. The hype is on another level and wow...I love it!

And for the love of God...Halo 5 must work flawless from start...

• Upvote (+1) 2

So it begins.

I'm gonna be playing Halo every second I can get for the next year. I've got one last game in me to make it good and show up at an event, and this just might be it.

Competitive fires are stoked so high right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo community is like a beaten housewife. MLG dropped halo and didn't want anything to do with the game that made them who they are, now that halo esports is gaining traction again they want to come back and everyone is pumped again. At least 343 is keeping EGL around so we wont be stranded when MLG bolts again.

MLG isn't a charity; it's a business. Halo 4 bombed, so they ditched it. Halo is having a resurgence with H5, so they're wisely picking it back up.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1