CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It may just be me because I am fairly new to actually posting here, but are people stingy with their plus and neg rep votes? Or is there a limit you can do? 

Edit: I'm just sharing the love and don't see as much so Idk <3

What happened with Mikwen and TL then?

I missed that somehow...

I think an opportunity came up to team with like...and correct me guys if I'm wrong, Ola, APG, and Heinz? It's hard for ppl not to take things personally but in Halo where there is so much uncertainty in money and sponsors, always choose money over gaming with buds. @@Mikwen saw an opportunity and took it. Nothing is officially announce yet (legally I guess) but it's a done deal.

Can't overlook Blaze returning with Elitest, Burton, and Calm though.

Blaze - Ryanoob - APG - Formal 

Seriously though I thought Blaze and Jerawockee were the duo? Has he been ditched? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Blaze - Ryanoob - APG - Formal

Seriously though I thought Blaze and Jerawockee were the duo? Has he been ditched?

That roster I posted was announced a while back.

What happened with Mikwen and TL then?

I missed that somehow...

Formal was supposed to be APG, Heinz and Ola's fourth.

Something to do with COD came up, so Formal could not be their fourth anymore.

They reached out to Mikwen, and Mikwen saw their team as a better team than Team Liquid, so he is their new fourth.

(It's basically just Denial with Ola instead of Chig)

It is not contractually official yet, so APG is calling their fourth "The really skinny kid that likes beanies."

Team Liquid does not currently have a fourth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 5 as of now doesn't even matter tbh

Snipedown, Ninja, and Ola haven't even started playing yet.

Everyone is just learning.

The safest thing to say right now is that Lethul has picked up the game the quickest.

Also, pretty sure I finally fixed my PC hasn't been freezing today so I'll be streaming for sure tonight.

Yeah after watching streams the past couple days, TJ and Hysteria really stand out. Some of the CLG gameplay has been brutal thus far, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's amazing how quickly Randa has picked up the game. Teaming with Ryanoob probably helped...

he's streaming now, with Formal, Unlegit, & FuryFours on his team. 

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Halo%205:%20Guardians

Apparently FuryFours has been playing the game since mid February. That would've helped him learn a bit faster ? Lol

Apparently FuryFours has been playing the game since mid February. That would've helped him learn a bit faster ? Lol

Lol, maybe. 

Mikwen left Team Liquid to join Heinz-Ola-APG. The rumored org is nV.

Team Liquid is looking for a fourth they are currently Ninja - Chig - Ace.  They are some rumors of Chig leaving to join C9 however Chig has not confirmed those rumors.

I think Aries is a potential fourth.

Randa/Unlegit/Formal/Fury Fours just 3-0ed Naded's squad on Truth CTF.

Formal is insane man

• Upvote (+1) 1

It may just be me because I am fairly new to actually posting here, but are people stingy with their plus and neg rep votes? Or is there a limit you can do? 

Edit: I'm just sharing the love and don't see as much so Idk <3

I don't think anyone really cares.  The +1/-1 system on this forum pretty much makes it meaningless.  

But the 11 green box system back on the mlgpro forums? Dear god.  

Walshy or SK to C9? SK apparently lives at Hysteria's house right now.

SK was talking about joining C9 on twitter like 2 months ago, and if you actually go back you can see subtle hints that hes gonna join.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are some rumors of Chig leaving to join C9 however Chig has not confirmed those rumors.

Please don't read too much into this.  I'm hoping I didn't pull it out of context but saw this in Ninja's stream.  Did anyone else see and can shed some light?

4211003de12e41e17fda0c7850e31755.png

Please don't read too much into this.  I'm hoping I didn't pull it out of context but saw this in Ninja's stream.  Did anyone else see and can shed some light?

4211003de12e41e17fda0c7850e31755.png

yeah he is being sarcastic. i dont think Chig is leaving.

but I am sure he is getting offers. he was a top player in H2A

• Upvote (+1) 2