CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wow it's like I'm really in Lethul's Twitch chat

At least in Lethul's chat you know they're most likely trolling. Think this guy here is actually serious lol.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I literally just failed so hard on my post.... Failing so hard, Im failing now explaing it... It was so nice, but it wont let me post the video for some reason.... :wutface:

Somebody please quote APG and post the video of Richard Sherman post game against 49rs.. I dont understand why my phone is doing this. It almost made me post a third time.. Bring the neg rep! Thats instantly what I thought of after reading his post haha

• Downvote (-1) 1

I wouldn't mind removing the BR, but I can already see the twitch chats and general community reaction.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm really excited for November when the pros stop doing their new game ritual of crying about every single thing that is different.

All nades are OP, melee is broken, spawns don't make sense, kanye killed drake's mom. And whatever else they fill the lake in Utah with. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

im better than apg in every way at this game I even have a gamertag named better than apg to prove it 

Seriously, wtf are these kids watching TJ? You are absolutely destroying everyone in your path so far. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I explained why, not typing it again.

I understand that you guys are pulling in a lot of views, and honestly that is great. I love visiting this site, and really respect that you guys kept the community alive after THC and all other sites basically gave up, but I guess I just don't see how it would be very different if you guys were to have received a copy? I would assume most of the views and hits come from people browsing the forums, and having discussions about stuff we are seeing from gameplay footage the pros are providing. Other than giving your guys opinions on the game, which aren't really more valuable or important than what the pros think if we are being honest, what would be a big benefit of you guys having it? All the opinions are still here, which are being seen by the community regardless, so what would knowing whether or not you personally like the game really accomplish? You guys aren't exactly content machines, so I really don't understand why it would be necessary to send you guys early access. I completely understand feeling slighted for all the work you guys have done for our community, and I understand it can be frustrating when less halo-centric entities are getting access, but I don't see what it would have changed. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 20

I'm really excited for November when the pros stop doing their new game ritual of crying about every single thing that is different.

All nades are OP, melee is broken, spawns don't make sense, kanye killed drake's mom. And whatever else they fill the lake in Utah with. 

lol u watching ogre2 as well?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeaaaah... Pretty sure the Beyond team produce a ton of content for Halo. More than practically anyone else, aside from the most dedicated streamers, and far more than anyone in terms of diversity.

*shrug* perhaps they don't know where to look?

and all for what's more or less the love of the game, right?  I don't know the numbers, but this can't be living income.

We would be a League of Legends or DOTA site if we were here for the money.

Really though, everyone on staff are fans of the series. Maybe not the recent titles so much, but the series has had a special place in our life. We would love to see it return to what it once was in popularity.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I understand that you guys are pulling in a lot of views, and honestly that is great. I love visiting this site, and really respect that you guys kept the community alive after THC and all other sites basically gave up, but I guess I just don't see how it would be very different if you guys were to have received a copy? I would assume most of the views and hits come from people browsing the forums, and having discussions about stuff we are seeing from gameplay footage the pros are providing. Other than giving your guys opinions on the game, which aren't really more valuable or important than what the pros think if we are being honest, what would be a big benefit of you guys having it? All the opinions are still here, which are being seen by the community regardless, so what would knowing whether or not you personally like the game really accomplish? You guys aren't exactly content machines, so I really don't understand why it would be necessary to send you guys early access. I completely understand feeling slighted for all the work you guys have done for our community, and I understand it can be frustrating when less halo-centric entities are getting access, but I don't see what it would have changed. 

1430166231082.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

tumblr_mc317ybUMw1qlmu8mo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

jQgf31s.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

You guys aren't exactly content machines, so I really don't understand why it would be necessary to send you guys early access.

This is a joke, right? Right? RIGHT?

Edit: This honestly pissed me off. Where in the actual fuck else are you going to get Halo content?! Get a fucking grip.

nIqabhI.png

• Upvote (+1) 2