CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think you are extremely over estimating twitch. I and I'm sure you know A LOT of gamers. I think out of the gamers I know I am the only one who watches twitch. I don't think that is uncommon. I do however know most of my gamer friends read articles on upcoming games because it takes a grand total of 5 mins of their time. That is why I think it is just as if not more valuable to have a write up here. This is one of the last major community sites after all.

Last thing I'll say on this because this has gone in a direction I didn't really intend. It's not that I dislike Beyond in any way. I am here and obviously appreciate the website as a regular user of both TB and Twitch.

With that said, it's not 2010 anymore. The market share of streaming content (especially in the gaming community) gets larger every month. If I am a video game producer wanting to market my product in the most efficient, far-reaching way, the content-providers I am focusing on are streamers and not the conventional game review website or ad networks. Not saying those shouldn't be used, but in a hierarchy of value, streaming viewers are simply worth more. Honestly, the whitelist is free and it would be fairly common sense to include TB from a community perspective. However, as a business decision I can understand why TB was ignored in the early going of pre-release access.

As of right now, I agree that stream-watchers are still a somewhat "hardcore" audience. But that is changing rapidly (e.g. LoL, Dota, CS) and there is a fairly low breakeven of Stream viewers vs. Page viewers because of the big difference in value-per-view between the two media sources.

• Upvote (+1) 1

aries is wrecking shit right now. Dropping 20 in slays in 8s. trying to get that liquid spot back.

LethuL, aPG, Roy :D

I finally get some credit but it's from you so it doesn't really count smfh 

APG has been the best I've watched so far. Lethul a close second.

Chig has shown flashes, but still getting a grip on the pistol it would seem.

Roy is Roy, and Snip3down is Snip3down.

That's about all I've seen so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Listen I shit talk Lethul more than 99% of the people here and I'll tell you that he has a beastly shot in H5. Easily better than most pros. Damn I can't believe I said that it feels so wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol is this halo God dude that Scaryotic kid? The guy who thinks he's really good?

Secretly its SK just speaking his mind haha
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja is gonna easily b top 3 player in this game. 2gre is old already he needs to retire, he dont got roy lunchbox pistola to carry his old ass anymore. snakebite needs to ship 2gres ass out.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Ninja is gonna easily b top 3 player in this game. 2gre is old already he needs to retire, he dont got roy lunchbox pistola to carry his old ass anymore. snakebite needs to ship 2gres ass out.

You need troll lessons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

APG has been the best I've watched so far. Lethul a close second.

Chig has shown flashes, but still getting a grip on the pistol it would seem.

Roy is Roy, and Snip3down is Snip3down.

That's about all I've seen so far.

Lethul is definetly better than me, but thank you for the compliment :) Game is very difficult and I'm usually NEVER good at the beginning of halo games, ask anyone lol. I have a LOT to work on

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wow it's like I'm really in Lethul's Twitch chat

• Upvote (+1) 5

I actually thought apg was the worst out of the pros so far... Haven't seen him break even 1 time... Spartan and randa were playing very good from what I've watch... N ogre2 was putting in work as well...

• Upvote (+1) 1

For anyone skeptical of pistol starts I suggest you check out lethuls stream. He seems to have one of if not the best pistol of the pros and really helps show its abilities as a utility weapon

The pistol is great, but the problem lies with the other rifles. We finally get a decently skillful utility yet we also get some of the easiest rifles. It's just counter-productive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually thought apg was the worst out of the pros so far... Haven't seen him break even 1 time... Spartan and randa were playing very good from what I've watch... N ogre2 was putting in work as well...

LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The pistol is great, but the problem lies with the other rifles. We finally get a decently skillful utility yet we also get some of the easiest rifles. It's just counter-productive.

Honestly I think we should just remove the BR entirely. The dmr is better at range but isn't as stupidly easy to use as the br 

Honestly I think we should just remove the BR entirely. The dmr is better at range but isn't as stupidly easy to use as the br

Yea that's perfectly understandable. If I had to choose to remove either the DMR or BR I'd choose BR. Doing this one thing would make the game so much smoother IMO.

Randa? Over APG? lol.