CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CLG is a team of very quiet dudes. They're my favorite team at the moment. Gotta rep the Canadian fam haha. They'll of course be a force to be reckoned with.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly EG CLG and the nV(assuming this is who they are but ola apg heinz mikwen) are the clear top 3 teams and it isn't really close after them

I want to support Denial because they have my favourite colour scheme but that's not how it works.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Inb4 this was all a ploy to get everyone to believe Formal wasn't coming back and he joins Heinz Ola APG to form optic nation and nV goes to Naded. TL remains the same and were just in on it too.  :lxthul:

So it's looking like the only change in the top three rosters between H2A and H5 will be replacing Chig with Pistola. Who'd have thunk.

So it's looking like the only change in the top three rosters between H2A and H5 will be replacing Chig with Pistola. Who'd have thunk.

Really isn't that surprising. We have known for awhile clg and eg are staying the same and until recently thought it would just be half of denial changing instead of only 1/4th

I want to support Denial because they have my favourite colour scheme but that's not how it works.

I mean, I support EG and CLG, with TL on the side because blue is the best.

I literally have no other reason to have picked the Bengals (orange) and the LA Kings (Purple).

If thats not how it works, then i dont know how it does.

Is denial still a thing or are people just still calling it that? I thought they were scumbags and dipped out.

Is denial still a thing or are people just still calling it that? I thought they were scumbags and dipped out.

I hope not, would open up the door for a better organization to come in.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

catching up on the past 5 pages got my heart pumping, only to get to the end and be left with blue balls.

but if mikwen did leave TL...

Bubbles. Best. Character. Ever.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That was some of the nerdiest shit ive ever witnessed in halo lol... So sick  :goat:

Man I hope Halo 5 develops even one fifth of that amount of creativity in the meta. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I mean, I support EG and CLG, with TL on the side because blue is the best.

Now there might be another blue team in nV lol. #BoysInBlue

This is why you watch Ogre 2 stream H1

That was ridiculous. Everything from the time you linked until the game ended was beautiful.

I would love to see a Halo with maps and gameplay that allow for those kind of plays again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Going to be rooting for WFX first are foremost. Also really interested to see how the Goofy, Naded, Str8 SicK and eL ToWn squad places. I haven't seen much of ToWn but I know he's been around for a while and he must be pretty solid to get on a squad with those three. Hoping for the best. I also think they should name their team The Goofy Goobers, but that's just me.

Any word on a Formal comeback? I need intel.

Been away for a while, feels good to be back :) . Lost access to my account, no idea how I managed to forget my password but I did it. Thanks to @@CyReN for helping me get it cleared up.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd take Heinz & APG over Ace/Ninja any day of the week. 

idk, ace better overall player than heinz, and if ninja is less agressive i think he can put out the same amount of slaying power as apg.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love all of the people who claim that this apg, heinz, ola roster (stop calling them nV for the love of god) is going to be so much better than liquid....

ninja is an incredibly fast learner. a true student of ALL games he plays. He's going to be the fastest person to reach peak output in h5.

chig is chig, i've been watching him play halo for a decade and have never seen him play a bad game. always pulls more than his weight and can get his team out of a rut.

and lets not forget....

(Ace pic)

were all intitled to opinions, this is mine.

I'm not saying that heinz, apg, ola, mikwen is going to fail. they will be contenders at every event. But i (personally) think that he should have stayed with liquid.

(if this is all true :wink:)

I tend to agree with you. I think this game is going to be right in Ninja's wheel house.

• Upvote (+1) 1

idk, ace better overall player than heinz, and if ninja is less agressive i think he can put out the same amount of slaying power as apg.

large.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4