CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm going to be honest. I don't think Enable and Formal got the COJONES to try and get back into the Halo game. They might not be able to hang after spending a year tossing a ball at another big giant glowing ball. 

PROVE ME WRONG. PLEASE.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm going to be honest. I don't think Enable and Formal got the COJONES to try and get back into the Halo game. They might not be able to hang after spending a year tossing a ball at another big giant glowing ball. 

PROVE ME WRONG. PLEASE.

should have watched formal when he was playing on maniacs stream. he still has it for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHls3Bua1pI

• Upvote (+1) 6

hcs players are supposedly suppose to get it early. Most likely getting in next couple days because multiplayer is available to play and stream starting tomorrow 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Arena is getting patched in on the 22nd. Some players will be playing online in arena mode at midnight (from what ive been told. Feel free to add some red to my rep)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone have a list of the better players/teams that plan on going to IG Daytona? Starting to get curious who'll be there.

Arena is getting patched in on the 22nd. Some players will be playing online in arena mode at midnight (from what ive been told. Feel free to add some red to my rep)

Think this is a little off. The patch isn't suppose to release till around noon tomorrow est time from what I have heard

I can't b the only 1 that's thinks mikwen leaving Team Liquid was/is a a a terrible decision....if this is truuu...

• Upvote (+1) 2

catching up on the past 5 pages got my heart pumping, only to get to the end and be left with blue balls.

but if mikwen did leave TL...

• Upvote (+1) 5

I can't b the only 1 that's thinks mikwen leaving Team Liquid was/is a a a terrible decision....if this is truuu...

I think almost everyone would unanimously agree that apg heinz ola is better than ninja chig ace and it isn't like mikwen doesn't have experience with them. It is basically the old denial squad with ola instead of chig. Why do you think it was a bad decision

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think almost everyone would unanimously agree that apg heinz ola is better than ninja chig ace and it isn't like mikwen doesn't have experience with them. It is basically the old denial squad with ola instead of chig. Why do you think it was a bad decision

Besides ola I'm not convinced that's a better team... sorry for double quote or w/e I'm a forum noob...

Besides ola I'm not convinced that's a better team... sorry for double quote or w/e I'm a forum noob...

I'd take Heinz & APG over Ace/Ninja any day of the week. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It really feels like CLG is flying way under the radar for a team that placed second at the last event and has the royal2 snakebite duo.

It really feels like CLG is flying way under the radar for a team that placed second at the last event and has the royal2 snakebite duo.

They don't have the pizazz that makes me excited.