CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If a single shot starting weapon is what we're all up in arms about, how about the DMR?

Or does that not work because it doesn't remind you of CE.

The DMR zoom is too much it's kinda awkward
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The DMR zoom is too much it's kinda awkward

And the H5 pistol in its current state doesn't have its own problems?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's a faster killing DMR with less zoom right now.

With a 12 shot clip, while the DMR has 15 and can pull off 3 kills without a reload.

With a 12 shot clip, while the DMR has 15 and can pull off 3 kills without a reload.

I am aware if that and I have said they need to give it 3 more shots. It's easier to add 3 shots to a clip than it is to change a scope and adjust the fire rate.

So how do people want to see qualifying for the HWS go down? I'm not completely on board with using HCS event points to do it. I'd rather see some sort of separate qualification.

I thought Nadeshot earned $500k-ish a year. To learn he ears more than a million, wow.

Also, nice job Flamesword...

• Upvote (+1) 1

How often will that happen... not to mention that the Pistol reloads really fast, makes switching between weapons faster, and melees faster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I Love seeing halo get some of the spotlight. It will be interesting to see what players accell when the game is released and what players struggle.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

will there be a way to turn off those automatic callouts?

Hopefully there will be for Arena. You want to be able to hear your teammates actual callouts. :holmes:

New Fathom Gameplay (Actual gameplay not staged b-roll)

Probably late to the party, but I just noticed that the Double Kill announcer voice is different now, and the Spartans don't do obnoxious dudebro poses at the end of matches. Very nice.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Interesting side note: Supremacy & CAZ only got to play for 3rd seed & had no chance to play for a higher seed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably late to the party, but I just noticed that the Double Kill announcer voice is different now, and the Spartans don't do obnoxious dudebro poses at the end of matches. Very nice.

Cheers to that man, glad they changed it.

So what happened when he tried to make the switch but didn't place well?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IMO TS takes the most skill, but yeah can't wait   :weback:

The way certain maps play TS in halo I'd rather see an actual coin toss.

New Fathom Gameplay (Actual gameplay not staged b-roll)

So was this actually Simms playing? Because this looked a lot like what happens when you put an experienced Halo player in the field with that most delicious of prey, game journalists.

Edit: Ah, so it is Simms crushing those poor souls.

• Upvote (+1) 1