CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

donations no

subs yes, twitch gets 2.50 and the streamer gets 2.50 

Worth noting some streamers have special contracts where the split isn't exactly 50/50.

• Upvote (+1) 5

IGN posted a clutch play from Denial at world champs with 75K+ views and people are commenting saying how it makes them want ti play Halo again.....And people think competitive play dose not help the game....

Have you seen r/Halo? They are getting so annoyed seeing anything about HCS. I like it.

• Upvote (+1) 8

does twitch take a portion from donations, or subscriptions?

Twitch takes a percentage of the subscription.  I think the typical amount is 50% but partnered streamers have the opportunity to renegotiate the percentage in their favor.

Donation services like Paypal will also take a portion based on a small percentage plus a flat processing fee.

Edit:  The interwebs says paypal takes 2.9% + $0.30 fee.

With nudes?

I just started streaming occasionally and ironically my current title is "nudes of my GF when I hit 10 followers"

so....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else ready for scrims? I think snakebite said on stream Lethul would be back this weekend and EG is planning on scrimming monday. I need some juicy intel to hold me over this weekend

• Upvote (+1) 1

Worth noting some streamers have special contracts where the split isn't exactly 50/50.

Yeah I think I remember either Naded or Ninja saying that their sub rate was 3.5/1.5

• Upvote (+1) 1

does twitch take a portion from donations, or subscriptions?

Donations no.  Moa Explains it here vvvv.

Twitch takes a percentage of the subscription.  I think the typical amount is 50% but partnered streamers have the opportunity to renegotiate the percentage in their favor.

Donation services like Paypal will also take a portion based on a small percentage plus a flat processing fee.

Edit:  The interwebs says paypal takes 2.9% + $0.30 fee.

Also, you have to pay taxes for all your 'donations.'  But if you're on the ball with things it isn't as bad as it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IGN posted a clutch play from Denial at world champs with 75K+ views and people are commenting saying how it makes them want ti play Halo again.....And people think competitive play dose not help the game....

Link pls

• Upvote (+1) 5